• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Nesu] It's so deserted here I could find Criminal Caterpillars. (Post here if you're cool)

Best Ness Outfit?

• Total voters

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
I looked all over my hometown for a place where I could get a hat like Ness' a while back.

Apparently red hats with blue bills are hot commodities, because I couldn't find one anywhere :glare: Seems like such an ordinary item.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
I am? I didn't even know I was. I just use iChat lol...or my phone AIM. Not my problem. :3

Sorry though if it's killing you.

EDIT: Lol @ Zgashi

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
My my it sure is quiet in here.

But wow, now that I think about it...it IS spring break.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Hello Dajay lol.

I play Halo dude.

I also like Black Ops, but that isn't really relevant.

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
This board is almost as dead as my goldfish, and that's been dead for a couple years now...

milesg2g

Smash Champion
Does anyone have a pic of Blue Ness standing w/ his bat leaning on his shoulder? It was a cartoon pic not brawl and I want the blue 1. Someone posted them in here awhile ago and I could've sworn I saved it but I guess I didn't ugh lol

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
^I see what u did there!

BTW, I'm gonna try and get back into this game. Problem is that there's still a bunch of stuff going on, so I'm not sure how committed I'll be.

Top Bottom