• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Nesu] It's so deserted here I could find Criminal Caterpillars. (Post here if you're cool)

Best Ness Outfit?

• Total voters

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Man is it because of the avatar, really?

You guys want me to change it back, and make more awesome Ness avatars to share with everyone?

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Sasukebowser has the Ness part of her avatar, you guys should get him!

milesg2g

Smash Champion
Hey guys I'm back from Awa. I didn't get to enter singles because I was too late by a ****ing minute lol. Anyway me and my TL friend got 5th in dubz =/ It was kinda gay because of his sd's but it's cool lol.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
The ness is right under yinks avatar. Lets spot it! =)
He is most certainly under there! And now he's my avatar. He's holding the Sound Stone O:

What is this garbage?

I used to look up to you.
I look up to you. :3

Hey guys I'm back from Awa. I didn't get to enter singles because I was too late by a ****ing minute lol. Anyway me and my TL friend got 5th in dubz =/ It was kinda gay because of his sd's but it's cool lol.
Ah it happens. He'll get better!

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
My gosh Dajay, I can't go to sleep past 3 most times because I know it'll be so hard to function the next day.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
My gosh Dajay, I can't go to sleep past 3 most times because I know it'll be so hard to function the next day.
**** Dajay, I can't get past 4 after that I need sleep.
I'm just too amazing... and jobless/schoolless.
But I'll have a job soon, tomorrow I'm applying to another job from 3 - 6 pm. That's why I gotta go to sleep a bit earlier tonight.

Dajayman

Put a bandaid on and continue on, all you can do.
I worked in a deli before, I came pretty close to slicing off a finger and I crushed my fingers between 20 pounds of ham and the slicing machine. :/

Dajayman

I wish I was like you guys and needed to be asleep by 3 or 4 am. I've been lying in bed since 2 am and now it's almost 4 am and I still can't sleep. My sleep patterns are terribly awful. :urg:

And it also doesn't help that I'm a smoker. I crave a square every couple hours, but since cigarettes are stimulants smoking won't help me fall asleep. But craving a square also prevents sleep too. I'm in quite a pickle.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
I'm the same way Dajay; I can't sleep before like 3AM usually, and more often than not I just stay up til like 5AM....even when I sleep early unless I have an alarm set I'll sleep until at least 1PM regardless of how early I went to sleep...

Must be all these PSI powers we share in common

Placebo Effect

Smash Apprentice
Put a bandaid on and continue on, all you can do.
I worked in a deli before, I came pretty close to slicing off a finger and I crushed my fingers between 20 pounds of ham and the slicing machine. :/
Kinky.
Nice save though. :o

Better than my ****** thumb story I guess. x_x
A mechanical bull threw me and all my weight (I was like 145 pounds) fell on my thumb and broke the bone in half. Then it didn't heal right so they had to rebreak it and put a pin in it to hold it straight. Now I have a big scar on my thumb and it acts weird, can't move right and twitches sometimes and it's just strange. Sometimes it even desynchs with the rest of my fingers.

Dajayman

Eleven, lol. I think right now it's impossible for me to fall asleep before 5 am, not even kidding unfortunately. When I had a job I was falling asleep at 1 am though. :/

Asa

Smash Hero
any nesses going to genesis 2

would love to meet my fellow nesseses

nessies?

necessities?

Top Bottom