• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ness??

Emperor Time

Smash Lord
I know this is a Zelda thread but since PKT2 was brought off I thought I should mention it. Let's say we have a ness vs lucas match. Ness uses PKT2 and Lucas uses PSI magnet. Does it absorb or does PTK2 pierce through?

popsofctown

Smash Champion
In brawl, a projectile can't be something that is still in contact with the caster's/user's body.
There's no way you could possibly absorb PKT2. You would have to absorb Ness. And that would unbalance the game, because you would therefore gain a stock and Ness would lose one. PKT2 doesn't have quite enough prelag for that.

Iris

Smash Ace
Haha, no, but I've come out unscathed by Nayru's Love's invincibility frames many times.

Ztarfish

Smash Journeyman
I'm pretty sure, not 100%, that the attack crystals from Nayru's will stop the PKT2
But even still, what's the point, the majority of the time, shield grabbing is the way to go.

pwnaj

Smash Rookie
Use Din's Fire on Ness when he's using PKT2 to recover. He won't get hurt, but it will shorten his recovery. I've used it to prevent a Ness from recovering once.

Half-Split Soul

Smash Lord
As already said, no. PKT2 is not a projectile. Mario can reflect it with his cape, but Zelda will just hit (if will) Ness/Lucas.

SinkingHigher

Smash Lord
You'll see his hands glowing when he does it. This means that, like Din's Fire, it is connected to the player at all times. The problem is that this "connection" stops once the projective motion has ended, and PK fire is doing the damage.

Imagine, if you will, that Zelda used Din's fire, and once she signals it to explode, the same DF explodes like 5 times. That's pretty much what's going on.

You probably know already that DF can't be reflected.

Top Bottom