• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ness Tournament Results

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
Good stuff to FOW for doing extremely well but.... I hope the part about him not caring vs M2K isn't true because he's doing himself and every Ness main a disservice.
Like... even if it is M2K, you should still give it your all regardless of your supposed chances. Tbh, *because* it is M2K, you should try your hardest.
What better way to see how you stack up? There also may be no better insight into the MK matchup than that.

Anyways, good stuff all and hopefully we can all step our game up. :)

ViceGrip

Smash Journeyman
Oh, just on Zekey's status or something someone was mentioning how it was funny that FOW didn't want to pay you for the money match but then he accidentally left his pre-paid visa behind or something like that. karma, etc. etc.

Yea it's too bad Jiffy, but it's not like it's the last time he'll run into m2K most likely, the venue change and 4 hour delay just messed everything up for his mindset/motivation, I can understand that quite a bit. Still a shame yet it is still a great accomplishment that he got that far.

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
FOW will be around for a while, repping ness well.
Vice has never ceased to rep ness well. That tourney had like 100+ people, and vice still got 33rd. He even told us he was having a bad day, so he can OBviously do better
Shaky... WHERE YOU AT?!?! I haven't heard from the shake'ster in a while.
SMASH64 seems to have disappeared from the face of the earth as well...

Okay, you guys are making me want to go to tourneys even more.

HATE SCHOOL! WHY DO I HAVE CHESS MEETS ALMOST EVERY SATURDAY?! AND WHY DO RANDOM EVENTS OCCUR ON SATURDAY?!

smash64

Smash Champion
I been busy with life pretty much lol but I got some things done like for example I got my own place and I'm even going to host smashfest and stuff at my new crib :D I also got soccer and ofcourse work. Sorry guys I haven't been playing lately or going to tourneys but I will make a come back you guys watch >:D

Nestec

Smash Ace
There's also Meteor Master (I think that was his name), who disappeared even well before Smash64 did...

:green:

Shaky

Smash Ace
He didn't ask about me? D: Anyway, I'm trying to get wi-fi at my university so I can play with some of the other Ness mains. Once/If I get it to work I'll let you guys know.

ViceGrip

Smash Journeyman
He was asking about Bart because he wasn't sure who S1-14 was and he saw me post something about how i like to watch vids of certain ness mains, including you and Bart. Ah, good luck w/ university internet!

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
The people on the stream told us it was just stream. No recording (at least that's what I remember). So yes, if you were in there you saw vids, otherwise I think it's lost forever.

Unless of course, someone used a video camera or something to record them. No idea though...

Woo Shaky. I need to play some wifi myself. I just am so bad at it. X_X

Shaky

Smash Ace
Yeah... my wii stops working (some "Error has occurred"message that doesn't let me play any games now) just as I was starting to play wi-fi again... :/

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
Shake'ster, (Aka shaky stir) search for sOlution on interwebs or just complain to nintendo. I want to play you in wifi again!

Smash64, YOU SPEAK! and I want to play you in wifi... Possibly tomorrow. It depends on whether I have things going on or not, or the time of day.

ViceGrip

Smash Journeyman
Brawl KILLS wii's. Stupid nintendo not making their machine powerful enough for their own game wtf. My wii doesn't work either and I don't want to spend 85$ to repair : (. Wii cleaning kit didn't work either lol. Oh well, hard to progress w/ out a wii at home but at least tournaments are still great practice! Plus MVC3 in a few days weeeee

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
^OMG! MvC3 has become a game I can't wait for! Ever since I've seen footage, I'm just like: "Dante... ****ing pro!"

Seeing Dante in the game made me :)
Thor was another plus.
AMATERASU!!! ****in' A!!!!
Zero was meh for me...
WESKER!!!! Yeah!!!
They took out war machine... :( at least they still have iron man.
Trish + Dante... :)
This game has SOOOO much stuff I like to see.

Team: Dante, Amaterasu, (Trish/Wekser/Iron Man/Morrigan/random)

Nestec

Smash Ace
Wow. Will I EVER get to see any of FOW's best gameplay?...

T_T

:green:

smash64

Smash Champion
lol seem like im not the only one waiting for MVC3 but yeah anyways Eagleye we will just have to play some other time let me know when, and yes i do speak haha

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
oh, thanks for reviving this thread. Posting results:

**Not 100% official ruleset, but since I played against no marths, I judge it as legit**
Your Username: Eagleye!!! (EGAL as tag)
Place: 9th/28
Tournament Type: Singles
Tournament Date: 4/30/11
Tournament Location: Naperville (suburb of Chicago), IL
Tournament Size: 28
Tournament Thread/Link:
http://allisbrawl.com/event.aspx?id=10460
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=302577
Other Character Used: Ness only!

Yeah... Good for a come-back tourney. I'm gonna try and get to a couple more. I can make some epic comebacks, but I need to follow through with them.

Progression through bracket:

Beat RedRyu (only by a little. It was really close)
Lost to fatboy/Marshall
Beat Shade (he killed himself on Delfino... Otherwise, it would've been basically his win for sure)
Beat AeroX
Lost to Grimace (took him to the last game and was within a couple percent. I liked that game a lot)

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
Good ****, smash64! Way to get back into tourneys. xD

Let's storm the rankings, dood! All ness mains start rocking everyone!

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
From now on, imma post Rockmix's results here cuz he can't post due to an epic post count.

Man of Popsicle

Smash Lord
Brawl KILLS wii's. Stupid nintendo not making their machine powerful enough for their own game wtf. My wii doesn't work either and I don't want to spend 85$ to repair : (. Wii cleaning kit didn't work either lol. Oh well, hard to progress w/ out a wii at home but at least tournaments are still great practice! Plus MVC3 in a few days weeeee
I want to install a 3rd party disc laser.
effing broken wiis and stuff.

kennypu

Smash Journeyman
1st/ 16 @ SBHM (Smash Bros Hawaii Monthlies) XXVI @ Honolulu, Hawaii 6/25/2011

1. Kennypu (Diddy/Ness)
2. AsaDelta (Olimar)
3. AnD (Marth)
4. GTS (Snake)
5. DarkMusician (MK/Falco)

I'll post the 'form' form later :p

Kyronexx

Smash Apprentice
Nikefest 3.5 Results - 7/30/2011, San Antonio, Tx

1. Zero (Sonic)
2. JustinKamikaze (Snake, Olimar, Marth, King Dedede)
3. Suspect (Marth, Diddy Kong)
4. JUJ (King Dedede, Kirby)
5. Kyro (Ness)

Top Bottom