• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ness, Lucario, Jigglypuff Confirmed?

rooksmasher

Smash Rookie
Ok, I'm not trying to get attention here or anything, but I've got some insider news.

I can't give proof, and if I could I wouldn't. I thought it was bull until Monday.

I was told there was a stage creator. So far, this news has been correct. So check this out...

He said Wolf was in the game.

Falco is returning.

Ganondorf is returning.

Captain Falcon is returning.

Lucario is taking Mewtwo's Place.

Ness is returning.

Zelda can turn into Sheik.

And there are these items called "Dragoon Parts" I did some research and apparently they're from Kirby's Air Ride. Supposedly, if you collect all three parts you can do some devastating move where you control a crosshair and do a crazy rush or something.

Oh and Final Destination is back.

I wish there was more info squeezed out, but there wasn't. If you don't want to believe, don't. I know there's a lot more to be revealed besides this anyway. Let time prove it, as it has begun to.
Some prophet had said this long time ago, and even when he got the dragoon thing right, everyone though he was lying, now check again what he said. Sheik is back, Ness is back, and Lucario is joining the brawl. It cannot be coincidence, so I think the rest of what he is saying probably true.

rooksmasher

Smash Rookie
Ok, I'm not trying to get attention here or anything, but I've got some insider news.

I can't give proof, and if I could I wouldn't. I thought it was bull until Monday.

I was told there was a stage creator. So far, this news has been correct. So check this out...

He said Wolf was in the game.

Falco is returning.

Ganondorf is returning.

Captain Falcon is returning.

Lucario is taking Mewtwo's Place.

Ness is returning.

Zelda can turn into Sheik.

And there are these items called "Dragoon Parts" I did some research and apparently they're from Kirby's Air Ride. Supposedly, if you collect all three parts you can do some devastating move where you control a crosshair and do a crazy rush or something.

Oh and Final Destination is back.

I wish there was more info squeezed out, but there wasn't. If you don't want to believe, don't. I know there's a lot more to be revealed besides this anyway. Let time prove it, as it has begun to.
Some prophet had said this long time ago, and even when he got the dragoon thing right, everyone though he was lying, now check again what he said. Sheik is back, Ness is back, and Lucario is joining the brawl. It cannot be coincidence, so I think the rest of what he is saying is probably true.

D

Deleted member

Some prophet had said this long time ago, and even when he got the dragoon thing right, everyone though he was lying, now check again what he said. Sheik is back, Ness is back, and Lucario is joining the brawl. It cannot be coincidence, so I think the rest of what he is saying probably true.
Hmmm, that "prophet" has four things correct, including the Dragoon, but with Sakurai supposedly taking out clones, I'd doubt that Wolf is playable, even though he's my favorite Star Fox character:ohwell:

rykall

Smash Cadet
Look at this:

Now that we know that highlighting a sticker reveals all the characters, does the fact that we're not allowed to see an animal crossing character confirms it?

PokemonLegacy

Smash Apprentice
OMFG LUCARIO IN BRAWL!!!!!!!! Now that Lukes in, I really dont care who else come back. Ness shouldnt have returned because he'll now be a clone. Megaman & Ridley are all I need!

shadowyoshi2345

Smash Journeyman
now this does not nessecarily deconfirm mewtwo although i think he wont be in brawl, but it is possible that in that video, whoever was playing hadnt unlocked mewtwo yet so his picture did not appear

PokemonLegacy

Smash Apprentice
Please be right...

now this does not nessecarily deconfirm mewtwo although i think he wont be in brawl, but it is possible that in that video, whoever was playing hadnt unlocked mewtwo yet so his picture did not appear
Jebus, if your'e right, then this game is a miracle and Sakurai is an angel supplying it for us.

bivunit94

Smash Journeyman
The "Ness" one looks like PT to me. -.- But yeah, the other two are definitely Lucario and Jiggly.

I still need an official DOJO confirmation.

Silent_X

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, Right, Ness. COME ON PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!! Take a close look at that screenshot. That is so not NESS! It is easy to see it's Pokemon Trainer. Come on now people, you can do better than that:dizzy:
What screenshot are you looking at?

The first has a Boy in a red cap, and it's obviously Pokemon Trainer.

The second ALSO has a boy in a red cap, it's also different then the first boy and resembles Ness.

It'd be wise to pay more attention to the things you are posting about.

Flipinogamer

Smash Cadet
WHAT??!?! uhmmm...dude....Lucas and Ness are not clones.....they may have a few moves that similar to each other or in fact the same....but they dont have the same move list...therefore they're not clones....
WOW, and this quote came from a Smash Lord -.-
um.. dude.. dont u remember why people thought Ness won't be in? its becuz Lucas' gameplay is too similar to Ness'. They DO have a similar moveset. Clones dont have to have the same exact movelist. They just have to be similar. SO, therefore they COULD be clones.

And that's assuming Ness is keeping all of his old moves

-NEOLINK-

Smash Journeyman
Yes, i still wanted Ness but thought he was pretty much deconfirmed but this pretty much confirms it for sure.

bivunit94

Smash Journeyman

That's NESS, not POKEMON TRAINER, people!!:grrr:
Doh! Whoops, I ws judging off the other screenshot. :ness: w00t! Ness lives!
Oh, and the [PSI] power-up is pretty cool.

Jigglypuff was pretty obvious, but it's good to finally have some proof that she's back.
Lucario, however...eh. I don't care either way, just as long as Mewtwo returns.

Smash Apprentice
Yay Jigglypuff! Ness I don't care about, Lucario is fine so long as either of the 2 veteran pokemon return.

Granetdud

Smash Cadet
Yes this is so Amazing! I'm so excited, I don't know what to say! Welcome back Ness!

Oh... and Lucario's pretty kickass man.

NessOnett

Smash Journeyman
I...I don't know what to say. It is all that i can do to contain my excitement. 2 of my mains confirmed together, one of them my namesake!
...but yeah, up until now indeed!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Qbuilderz

Smash Journeyman
YAY! ness and puff are back, i never really played as them, but they were fun and they were both in since the ORIGINAL game, so they deserve it...

JJJ.Brawler

Smash Ace
That is Pokemon Trainer before it's Ness. It's on Groudon, which is a pokemon, and Pikachu, Jigglypuff, and Lucario are all Pokemon. It's obviously Pokemon Trainer, not Ness. Good thing, too. Ness is ********.

~Tac~

One day at a time.
NNID
Kamidachi
Switch FC
SW-6745-2861-2990
Just like SMYN said. "We're waiting for that one BIG leak.".

Maybe there is a God...Nah. Just Miyamoto.

Qbuilderz

Smash Journeyman
miyamoto IS the god, DUH!

*goes and prays because i broke one of the ten commandments* *thou shal not have other gods before me!*

XD

Iboid

Smash Apprentice
I actually suspect Mewtwo playing a part similar to Bowser and Wario in the SSE. Maybe he's like a boss at the end...that you can still play as.
Let's not forget Dedede. But those three are starters... but Mewtwo will probably be unlockable anyway.

Top Bottom