• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ness, Lucario, Jigglypuff Confirmed?

Kips

Smash Ace
Well no, not Rayquaza being playable. I'm more saying that being a boss shouldn't hurt certain characters chances. For instance-
Example A:
King K. Rool is confirmed as a BOSS for SSE. This leads to people saying he can't be a PC.

Example B:
King K. Rool is confirmed as a character AND a boss. This proves my theory.

This theory being that even being a villain in SSE does not affect ones chances of becoming a PC as well.

Dungeonskata

Smash Rookie
W00t! really going to try all new char's
the more, the better ^^

Or maybe you can't equip it to mewtwo. The pokemon highlighted was Groudon which in my eyes is completely opposite from what would give mewtwo an advantage. They said it would only work with certain characters and that doesn't mean it works for say one company something could work for pikachu and not jigglypuff.
that could be **** right!

Chikara

Smash Rookie
Well no, not Rayquaza being playable. I'm more saying that being a boss shouldn't hurt certain characters chances. For instance-
Example A:
King K. Rool is confirmed as a BOSS for SSE. This leads to people saying he can't be a PC.

Example B:

This theory being that even being a villain in SSE does not affect ones chances of becoming a PC as well.
Example B:

King K. Rool isn't a PC

Kips

Smash Ace
Example B:

King K. Rool isn't a PC
No, it's only an example of why being a villain in SSE shouldn't affect ones chances. You took me too literally.

animo

Smash Rookie
Go to YouTube and write in "all final smashes" and look for one by AnimeEater2 to see all final smashes in action and by the way, Rayquazza is a boss. :)

Nate123561

Smash Rookie
Yes, Lucario, Ness, and Jigglypuff are all in SSBB, you can unlock Lucario and Ness through Sub Space Emmisary and Jigglypuff is from an event :) Personally, I like Lucario the most out of those three :D

EDIT: Also, Raquaza is confirmed as a boss!

Top Bottom