• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NEOH Melee Friendlies

e__

Smash Ace
Hey, I just moved to Cleveland for college a few weeks ago, is there anything going on around or near Case Western that I can get to? Preferably relatively close by bus.

FlipX

Smash Ace
We mostly play in the Kent/Akron area, idk how close that is to you but hopefully not that far.

Get Low

Smash Ace
Sooooooooooooooooo...
Who's going to The Big House? I'd like to go, but I want to ride up with somebody. :3

4% APR

Smash Champion
playing at my house tonight boys. we can fit a few people. I know its kinda far for everyone that isnt slarts or tony but the invite is out there

12011 millrace st canal fulton ohio 44614

call or text me if you wanna come, or post on here

we'll start at 5ish i guess but i'll be around before that

FlipX

Smash Ace
Ok, so I will officially be driving to MI on the 22nd for The Big House. No one in my car is 100% as of now but it is probably looking like Me, Skyson, Kitty, and Vanz. Possibly 1 more spot open, ill let you guys know once people start confirming and what not, but get at me if you need a ride and aren't already on the list.

Cia

das kwl
Ok, so I will officially be driving to MI on the 22nd for The Big House. No one in my car is 100% as of now but it is probably looking like Me, Skyson, Kitty, and Vanz. Possibly 1 more spot open, ill let you guys know once people start confirming and what not, but get at me if you need a ride and aren't already on the list.

Callin Shotgun!! Also, If anyone needs to contact me this week, do it via PM because I left my phone at Kent <_<

Get Low

Smash Ace
Going to The Big House and discovering how simple of a drive it is to Kent makes me feel inclined to play Melee with you guys more often. So hit me up whenever ya'll have a Smashfest or something. :)

mers

Smash Ace
Yooooo, it's fall break all week for me and I'm gonna be in Oberlin from Tuesday on. Anything happening nearby? I can also find the space to host a smashfest or something most likely if people will show up.

COHEED AND CAMBRIA

Smash Ace
where in cleveland i live in cleveland and Impp and I dont play together anymore... Im stuck playing Project M with people that quit melee tourneys years ago lol

FlipX

Smash Ace
I would get you mers (idk if anything is going on soon, but in general), but everywhere people play is either east or south from me and you are pretty far west if i remember correctly hahaha. Where do you live when you are on break/not at oberlin?

Get Low

Smash Ace
I wouldn't mind driving to this if ya'll compile at my house. It's only an hour away from where I live.

FlipX

Smash Ace
Hmmm possibly, we should definitely meet out by you though because you are way closer, I just hate sleeping on the floor haha. Maybe if I meet you guys out there that morning or something, ill see if other people want to go. Maybe Chris and Pat wont have johns this time (el oh el)

Top Bottom