• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NEOH Melee Friendlies

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
The farthest you would go is to play me. I'm about twelve miles north of Kent, so not really that far. Takes 30 minutes or less.

coach

Smash Apprentice
sure man, I'll throw down any evening and weekend before school starts. like even today lol

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
Come over my place if you want then. 216-630-2200. Hit that cell phone up if you have texting.

z-axis

Smash Rookie
In other news, I now have a working setup so there won't be a repeat of last week. Rockin' an oldschool Commodore TV.

Though I do love how the place is reserved starting at 5, but no one shows up anyway until it's nearly half over.

FlipX

Smash Ace
Ya **** that ****. FnH can suck my ****. Bout to be straight playin up a storm in a minute though in Kent once sept rolls around. Where do you live at in Kent, coach?

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
Yeah, Fox and hound is going to suck again because I randomly have to work until 7 tomorrow.

Vanz, are you living in akron or commuting? School starts up next week and I'm going to be very dissapointed if we don't play occasionally. I carry a cube in my backpack and there is a huge CRT in the student union game room, which you can get into now for free since you're a student.

coach

Smash Apprentice
Ya **** that ****. FnH can suck my ****. Bout to be straight playin up a storm in a minute though in Kent once sept rolls around. Where do you live at in Kent, coach?
I live in stow off of fish creek.

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
Im going to try to attend. All depends if I can find a ride since Flip is busy. Hopefully Chris will follow through though and me and him can go.

:phone:

Dees

Smash Journeyman
Sup guys, I live in North Kingsville in Ashtabula county. I am not good at all, but me and a small group of friends play melee a few times a week. We're all scrubs but I figured I'd bump this thread. Anyways, some of us will probably be heading down to the OSI III tourney in cbus. /bump

FlipX

Smash Ace
Dees: Its on Oct. 22nd which is the date of the MI Apex qualifier, so I would assume most of us would be going to that instead (At least I will be).

Mers: Eh, you are kinda far west lol. Me, coach, and z-axis will all be in the kent area within a week which I think would be the closest group to you. Everyone else is about the same distance east as we are but further south also =/ We will probably start having something out in kent once we figure out where we can play or whose dorm we want to use. Its about an hour away, but if you're willing to make the trek we could always use more players =)

mers

Smash Ace
My main issue is that I don't have a car this year. I'm very down to pay for rides, but I get that it's kind of inconvenient... damn.

I gotta figure something out. Got that Melee fire in my blood.

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
So, uh, guys, I got a text from Dave saying we got kicked out of Fox and Hound for some reason and that it's canceled now. Can anyone confirm this?

Also, Vanz, where are you at? I keep texting you when I'm free on the akron campus without any response, I'd like to start playing you for an hour or two every week if that's cool.

4% APR

Smash Champion
Coach's avatar is by the far the best ive ever seen.

legit

slarti- I believe that Fox and hound is either cancelled or is only 21 and up, which is essentially canceled as I don't think any of us are 21, except maybe vanz

ps-kitty or pat or someone, give us some ohio tournies, I wanna see vanz beat tope and have northern ohio beat southern ohio

FlipX

Smash Ace
Vanz be changing up his number on us and not puttin the word out, unbelievable.

I'm gonna start having weekly smashfests at my apartment on thursday nights likely starting next week since that's when people seem to be free. Ill post something about it on the weekend or monday to confirm with my address and stuff but it should be good to go.

Cia

das kwl
Vanz be changing up his number on us and not puttin the word out, unbelievable.

I'm gonna start having weekly smashfests at my apartment on thursday nights likely starting next week since that's when people seem to be free. Ill post something about it on the weekend or monday to confirm with my address and stuff but it should be good to go.
LOL.. the last time I called u (2 weeks ago) was from my new #.

fail.

:teemo:

FlipX

Smash Ace
You said you got my messages on your old phone or w/e so I thought that you were calling from your house phone or something for some reason.

What are you guys up to today? We should play somewhere. I think dempt has his car back now and im done with class after 2 so hit me up if you akron bros are down

Get Low

Smash Ace
Today while walking aimlessly around the YSU campus, I ran into Chris, AKA Kitty. He told me that Northeast Ohio has some kind of ranking ladder, which I did not know about. Does anyone want explain it to me or give me a link to it or something along those lines?

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
Odd, I definitely was sending texts to both numbers. I only sent 1 to the new one so it must have been one of those crazy reception glitches where it says it was sent but never gets to the person, it's happened to me before. Good to know that that other number is your new number now, I'll try to hit you up when I'm free again, you know where the game room in the student union is right?

Top Bottom