• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Need a new CP.

Saki Zatoichi

Smash Ace
Luigi's Mansion is now banned in my area. (:()

And when most people see that I'm using Diddy, they ban FD. So what's a good CP I can use if they ban FD and why?

ADHD

Smash Hero
Utilizing platforms is something you're gonna have to deal with. Sh z pick up in the air when theres a naner on the platform above you and then c-stick for the throw. You can experiment with z-catching.

DUB

Smash Lord
You CP'd Luigi's Mansion against people as Diddy??

It really depends on what character your playing against.

DUB

Smash Lord
Meh, the pillars block the bananas. With good teching skills, yes, you can survive longer. There are just better options then LM.

IDK

Smash Lord
its really just better to play every stage a LOT in friendlies to get familiar with all of them.

Luigi player

Smash Master
If pictochat isn't banned, that is good.
Not if you have as bad luck as me on that stage.
My enemy seems to always survive because the stages changes to something to stop me from attacking or rescues my enemy >_>
And every time there come some damage-making objects I'm at their starting place and get hit. I also hate those 100 platform change of the stage, because it really hinders the bananas...

I also hate the very very near blastzone that is under the stage... I hate that in SV too..

its really just better to play every stage a LOT in friendlies to get familiar with all of them.
Yup. :)

With Diddy I like to CP: FD, Smashville, Pirate Ship (sometimes...), Delfino Plaza (sometimes, but I usually switch to Ness or DK there...)

I usually only counerpick FD or SV with Diddy =\

I think Pokemon Stadium 1 isn't that bad for Diddy too... but I always hate stages with some platforms and the changes of PS are annyoing, because they usually come when I don't want it.

(Seriously, platforms = teh suck! Even at Smashville it happens that the platform is right above me or my enemy so that if I throw the banana at him it will land on that ****ing platform, I hate it!)

Well, usually I don't have to CP anything, because I win most of the time xP and I can use Diddy at every stage...

ICEDTEA1325

Smash Apprentice
It really does depend on who you are facing. I have counter picked yoshis island,FD, smashville, pictochat, and Jungle japes(unless you are facing someone who likes to camp). they all work wells depending on who you are facing.

Irsic

Smash Ace
I don't understand why Battlefield is a bad Diddy stage. I do really well there. @_@

CHOMPY

Sinbad: King of Sindria
NNID
Chompy621
I feel Pictochat is a pretty good stage because its a flat surface without the drawings. The drawings can help give you more time to pull out the bananas and the pointy arrows, and torpedos can help Diddy's weak killing potential out. Plus its my favorite stage :)

Top Bottom