• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NEC9: Philadelphia, PA. Sunday, December 7th.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I've seen you lose way more than two matches to Atomsk in tourny.

Snakeee also took a game off of you at C3, Jason.

But your character is an unstoppable GOD that ***** the whole cast and gets FREE GIMPS ALL THE TIME!

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
way more than 2? here's what I remember, I lost 1 match to his DDD before when I don't think I was playing that good, and another time I lost to his Olimar but won the set 3-1. There might be 1 other time, but none I can think of. Keitaro CGed me 0-50 3 times in a row then killed me with a non-DId f smash at like 90 and won a close game, but I 3 and 2 stocked him the next two so it was probably just a fluke. I beat Snakeee 2-1 and 6-1 in a matchup he's good in. MK is the best character but he's far from a "god"

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I know you lost twice to his Dedede. Once at Smashtality and once at KotC. Then I'm pretty sure you lost twice to his Olimar as well.

Btw, I'm only saying this stuff to show that MK isn't some unbeatable God, lol. No need to take it so seriously.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I still don't like MK vs Falco. If I keep everything under control, I usually win a close match. If I f-up just a lil bit, I can get a fury of tornados, dsmashes, and fsmashes and get 2 to 3 stocked. I need to practice the match more :p This has happened many times and that's why I usually don't go Falco vs Meta. I think I may stick with it though, I just need to practice the matchup.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I didn't really like that video because Omni's approach on Falco was far different and easier to punish than the approaches I get from you and Spam. Also Chillin's use of short hop double high lasers urked me :/

Chillin's spacing is amazing though.

pockyD

Smash Legend
i've been told that some link/snake users are now bombing themselves at the start of the stock so they don't get cg spiked

Inui

Banned via Warnings
lol m2k, do you believe omni and chillen are around the same skill level?
They are. Have you not seen Omni's results where he has beaten/outplaced Chillin numerous times?

he plays zero suit samus, you play metaknight. *facepalm*
MK is the best, not the gayest.

I'm more scared of Game and Watch, Falco, Olimar, and ZSS than I am of MK.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
A character that compeletely destroys most of your options is pretty gay to me. Snakeeee is amazing though.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
he doesn't destroy most of your options wow. All this theory john talk on smashboards nowadays.

edit - of course, he's from TX. We should like, stop counting TX posts from now on pertaining to MK, since over half of smashboards talk about MK comes from there.

CY

Smash Ace
he doesn't destroy most of your options wow. All this theory john talk on smashboards nowadays.

edit - of course, he's from TX. We should like, stop counting TX posts from now on pertaining to MK, since over half of smashboards talk about MK comes from there.
how about you stop making excuses everytime you lose scrub. TX > you, my falco owned you in our friendies at HOBO 11. get *****. (not really)

i don't like how you always have an excuse to why you lost, there is always some kind of john to why you lost. like against roy_r, you were like "omg he only won because he spiked me!" or some other ridiculous reason. stop johning

oh yeah and Inui, you got a little white stuff on your face, i think it was from m2k.

CY

Smash Ace
wow seriously? TX wasn't anything special from the other regions, don't get your ego inflated. When people take things to heart, (ESPECIALLY friendlies) I give reasons why they shouldn't, that simple. And usually there is reasons.
i dont have an inflated ego, but you should deflate your ego a tad bit. maybe you are the best at this game, but even if you are you aren't perfect. therefore, you should accept whenever you get beasted and not john about it.

yes
-mic_128

Mew2King

King of the Mews
if i feel outplayed ill say it, and theres plenty of times i did, but most of the time I think it's my own fault for just ****ing up when I normally wouldn't. I never said I'm perfect, don't put words in my mouth. I also don't talk **** like a lot of people.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Texas is so annoying.

Well, I base this a lot on Xyro's stage rules, the pro-ban mentallity over there, and LeeHarris being the worst human being in the community...but still.

SLAYERCoLdKiLr

Smash Journeyman
lol that was a lot of unecessary hate on m2k right there for no reason.

You know you can talk hate against metaknight without sounding like you have a huge bias from a region

SSZero

Smash Rookie
Yooooooo, 13th place isn't bad, right? RIGHT?! lol Yeah, I found out how good tourney Smash players are at my first ever Smash Brothers tournament, so I'm glad I know what I have to work towards. Shoutouts to everyone at this tourney for being real cool with a total no0b and even letting me use their controllers. Hopefully I'll make it out to more so my Pikachu and Sonic get much better.

Rocann

Smash Lord
Yooooooo, 13th place isn't bad, right? RIGHT?! lol Yeah, I found out how good tourney Smash players are at my first ever Smash Brothers tournament, so I'm glad I know what I have to work towards. Shoutouts to everyone at this tourney for being real cool with a total no0b and even letting me use their controllers. Hopefully I'll make it out to more so my Pikachu and Sonic get much better.
Yeah, don't give it up, everybody's really cool anyway so no matter your placing you have a good time ^_^

Mew2King

King of the Mews
people need to stop blaming my wins on MK and just accept I'm better than them. It's like if I lose and make an excuse, even if it's the truth, it doesn't matter and I'm a johner. If they lose and make an excuse cuz it's MK it's okay and everyone else can join in.

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
no everyone who matters already knows ur better...anyone else saying otherwise are random people who just joined the community and don't know any better. you should ignore these people

edit: cranberry vodka is amazing. my new favorite drink lol

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
Texas is filled with Metaknights. Of course we're gonna be the whiniest. m2k, stop trying to defend everything thrown at you because it really won't get you anywhere on Smashboards.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
Ok so according to your logic, MK = Falco? Beating MK is not as easy as just "getting good vs him". You can actually learn the Falco matchup, and have strats to beating Falco. he is easy to edgeguard and combo.
all im trying to say is that beating MK is much different from beating falco. i dont really care why u think MK shouldnt be banned. i only want MK banned so the community will be better/tournaments will be more fun.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
i doubt it.

this should be locked...
You're wrong.

1. Mew2King (Meta Knight)
2. teh_spamerer (Meta Knight)
3. Atomsk (Dedede/Olimar)
4. Inui (Meta Knight/Snake)
5. BlackWaltz (Olimar)
6. Keitaro (Falco/Snake)
7. DaPuffster (Diddy Kong/Jigglypuff)
8. Pierce7d (Marth)
9. Blue (Sonic)
10. Yes! (Snake/Fox)
11. PRiDE (Yoshi)
12. Eazy (Marth)
13. ksizzle (Dedede/Olimar)
14. Orion (Falco/Meta Knight)
15. Kai (Sonic)

Great players not ranked due to inactivity, etc.: RyokoYaska(Zelda/Sheik), dmbrandon(Meta Knight, former 3rd rank), Turbo Ether(Snake/Wolf)

Current rising players in NJ: Umbra(Meta Knight/Wolf), Izumi(Meta Knight/Toon Link), bschung(Dedede), Chrome Pirate(Diddy Kong)

Former Rankings:

1. Mew2King (Meta Knight)
2. teh_spamerer (Meta Knight)
3. dmbrandon (Meta Knight)
4. Inui (Marth/Snake)
5. Atomsk (Dedede/Diddy Kong)
6. Yes! (Snake/Fox)
7. BlackWaltz (Olimar)
8. Emblem Lord (Marth)
9. Lord Knight (Dedede)
10. Keitaro (Falco)
11. Bajisci (ROB)
12. Ether (Snake/Wolf)
13. Blue (Sonic)
14. Eazy (Falco/Toon Link)
15. PRiDE (Yoshi)

Looks super Meta Knight dominated to me, since the beginning...

andyg > inui
lmao, just because he beat Atomsk(something I do anyways)?

I played my never-used, nonexistent Olimar against his Dedede a few times tonight and won some and most were close. Wow @ how bad Atomsk is against one of his own mains.

Top Bottom