• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NEC9: Philadelphia, PA. Sunday, December 7th.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Yeah, good stuff back then, but me and Faded Image agree that Falco is her toughest match up and I have someone else I'll be using next time we play :)
$hit, lol!! I look forward to the next time we play dude.

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Im sorry but that is too funny inui.

"I must think of a John quick"

"HE WON BECAUSE HE USED ZSSSSS!!!!"
LMAO!! My friend makes some nice videos :laugh:

SLAYERCoLdKiLr

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, what a freakish character. Snakeee refuses to use her in friendlies against me and says it's because he doesn't want me to learn what to do.

His character is so gay. The d-smash is safe on block and you can't sidestep it. It also hits super far for no reason. Her f-b is also super cheap.

I don't know what to do against ZSS and probably never will due to how infrequently I get to play against her.
Thank god metaknight isn't as gay......

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Thank god metaknight isn't as gay......
Everyone knows how to fight him and what to expect, lol.

I think people don't see that flaw in top tiers.

Mew2King sure does by constantly stating that he ***** top tiers and doesn't like fighting random bad characters like Sonic.

Players of top tier characters have to deal with everyone and their grandmother being able to plug in the controller and fight them and know exactly what to expect. They also have to deal with being "just another <insert character>" if they're not the best of that top tier.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Lol. Inui, you make the most sophisticated johns ever.

Low tier players have to deal with playing characters who are significantly worse.

Haven't you lost to Snakeee before? Why didn't you learn the matchup then? Just man up.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
inui, just try rushing him. Block that whip or dodge/avoid it, get close, and stay close. If you stay close he can't pull out the whip, and with that gone ZSS is much easier. That's all I really learned during my matches w/ him. Get inside, and stay close as long as you can.

SLAYERCoLdKiLr

Smash Journeyman
Everyone knows how to fight him and what to expect, lol.

I think people don't see that flaw in top tiers.

Mew2King sure does by constantly stating that he ***** top tiers and doesn't like fighting random bad characters like Sonic.

Players of top tier characters have to deal with everyone and their grandmother being able to plug in the controller and fight them and know exactly what to expect. They also have to deal with being "just another <insert character>" if they're not the best of that top tier.
So in that sense, no one knows how to fight low tiers, and Yoshi and ganon has a potential that no metaknight can expect. You're a pretty smart guy.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Yoshi, yes. He has gay pivot grab tricks, grab release stuff, egg camping, etc.

Ganondorf...is pretty hopeless. He can get a lucky Ganoncide, but everyone knows about that ****, so oh well.

CO18

Smash Hero
Yoshi, yes. He has gay pivot grab tricks, grab release stuff, egg camping, etc.

Ganondorf...is pretty hopeless. He can get a lucky Ganoncide, but everyone knows about that ****, so oh well.
Naw ganon aint hopeless. My dog kosk is gonna show it real soon in january. his ganon *****

CO18

Smash Hero
Ganondorf is potentially the absolute worst character, imo.
I used to think that honestly but you also have to look at how many people main ganondorf and the fact that hes not easy to be good with, noobs are mainly left with him.

when i play kosk with anyone other than d3/mk/snake i feel like ganon is broken XD

He basically goes even with my mk and can take games off my d3 and i know the matchup since i play him alot

Hes gonna start going to tourneys soon though so youll see his name in a bit.

Rocann

Smash Lord
Gonna ignore the second sentence because it has nothing to do with winning or losing.

I don't get how everyone and anyone can know exactly what to expect versus high tiers but not against low tiers. It's the exact opposite. We all know what moves every character has, what works, and what doesn't. What makes a high tier a high tier is that he has so many options available to be unpredictable with. Take meta knight. THAT'S a character you don't know what to expect against. He can do almost any of his moves and it works. True low tier characters have so few viable moves you can count on one hand.

I don't know.

Snakeee

Smash Master
Inui does have a point, but that is an advantage of using an underused character. More people know how to fight the higher tiers than the lower (or in this case underrated) onesI don't think that makes it harder for the top tier player though >_>.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
i think u guys took coldkilrs statement too literal lol. if im not mistaken he meant like o low tiers r good now cause no one knows what they do? then u guys started naming specific tactics yoshi and gdorf have -_-
inui used to john
he switched to the best chara in the game
inui still johns

SLAYERCoLdKiLr

Smash Journeyman
Inui does have a point, but that is an advantage of using an underused character. More people know how to fight the higher tiers than the lower (or in this case underrated) onesI don't think that makes it harder for the top tier player though >_>.
This doesn't stop characters from having a limited potential. ZSS has more flaws than metaknight, but people don't fight her enough to know exactly what's coming. So many people use meta that you think people know what's coming, but even so, if you're not meta yourself, your gonna have to play against a character which can gimp you at any % and **** you.

Inui : "But bla bla can be stoped bla bla, durrr yoshis tounge attack dur dur I'm a ******"

Mew2King

King of the Mews
lol it's hard to gimp good people, im just REALLY good vs snake because
1) it's the only computer I fight against the rare times I ever do play at home
2) Benjamin, from I think Chibo's crew or something, came over my house on like 4 occasions in the last like 2 or so months, usually staying for like 3 hours at a time. He uses ICs/Snake/GW, but I force him to go Snake most of the time lol

it's hard to gimp good people who play smart and/or DI, me vs Snake is an exception.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
2) Benjamin, from I think Chibo's crew or something, came over my house on like 4 occasions in the last like 2 or so months, usually staying for like 3 hours at a time. He uses ICs/Snake/GW, but I force him to go Snake most of the time lol
yup, that would be bnzaaa

SLAYERCoLdKiLr

Smash Journeyman
MK can't just get gimps and **** people.

You're either a pro-ban scrub or someone that doesn't really play Brawl at all.
I'm someone who isn't blind. I think that's enough to notice what meta can do.

LoL, "Meta can't just **** people" Are you serious? Obviously if im fighting someone on semi to professional level with me using meta and them anyone else, I won't **** em.

If I practice at all with metaknight, and they practice another character, I have the advantage, if im anywhere near a smart player. LoL, Brawl.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I won one single match that I actually played decently in. I twostocked him, IIRC.

Every other match I made a lot of mistakes and just sucked. I think both Atomsk and I were off that day due to being there all weekend and not sleeping much. Oh well, lol.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
don't you use snake? that really isn't much better

inui vs snakeee was MK vs ZSS on smashville, inui got 2 stocked, 2nd game on some other stage Halberd?? Inui's snake won by 2 stock, 3rd game inuis snake lost by 1 stock on RC. 2nd set I Didn't see but the games were close I think however it was a 3-0.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
All right, so you're one of those people that thinks MK is some unbeatable God that slaughters the entire cast. Good to know. I'll keep that in mind as I watch the best one in the world lose matches to players like Keitaro, Atomsk, and Snakeee.

Top Bottom