• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NEC9: Philadelphia, PA. Sunday, December 7th.

Rocann

Smash Lord
inui beat me in tournament, trips or not w/e

going off this tournament the set we played, and the people we both faced, me and inui are ALMOST equal with him being slightly better (I mean he beat me!) close tournament match, he won 2-1 every match to the wire, he lost to snakeee 2-1 and 3-0, I lost to snakeee 2-1... it's all good, he never trash talked me so you don't have to trash talk him for me XD

<3 bug though

Master Chibi

Smash Cadet
yeah hi

thanks for kicking my *** snakee

good to see you again lucas

i wish i didn't suck hardcore at this game

and that i could pick a **** main between zss / peach / zelda

oh well

;3

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
mk really doesn't need to be banned... people can still learn other characters without banning mk... dont blame people not getting better with other characters on mk... its not like he's unbeatable

Rocann

Smash Lord
mk really doesn't need to be banned... people can still learn other characters without banning mk... dont blame people not getting better with other characters on mk... its not like he's unbeatable
That's not the argument that ANYONE on the pro-ban side is making. The main argument is that since he has no bad matchups, he is the best character to pick up and thus everyone will eventually just be playing him because there is no other option that is as good, thus overcentralizing the metagame and making it stale REALLY quick. It's bad for the community.

The only reason I'm anti-ban is that I have yet to meet a meta knight who could dominate me or really beat me convincingly in a way that I think, "Wow, I really can't beat that character when it is played perfectly." It's still not hard to see that he has a negative effect on the smash community in general. PLEASE lock this topic, someone. There are better places to debate this.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
inui beat me in tournament, trips or not w/e

going off this tournament the set we played, and the people we both faced, me and inui are ALMOST equal with him being slightly better (I mean he beat me!) close tournament match, he won 2-1 every match to the wire, he lost to snakeee 2-1 and 3-0, I lost to snakeee 2-1... it's all good, he never trash talked me so you don't have to trash talk him for me XD

<3 bug though
No, you are not in my league just because you almost beat me when I wasn't playing well. Don't make such quick assumptions based on so little. I'll forgive you because you're new to tournaments.

Keitaro, you're dumb if you don't think NJ is MK-dominated. NJ tournies are always won by MK.

Rocann

Smash Lord
No, you are not in my league just because you almost beat me when I wasn't playing well. Don't make such quick assumptions based on so little. I'll forgive you because you're new to tournaments.
That was uncalled for. I jump in to DEFEND you against somebody that is trash talking you and because I didn't lay down and spread my legs for you it's not good enough. Grow a pair and stop acting insulted (and turning civility into hostility for no GOOD reason) when someone doesn't act like you're the best in the world. If you'd like me to treat you like that, then beat me better next time.

Thanks for your forgiveness by the way. It makes me not feel so bad about my mistake. Won't happen again. I promise. :eyeroll:

CO18

Smash Hero
wth shut the hell up inui with ur johnz. AndyG is just as good as u.

Didnt u even get lucky by him tripping 100 times in the last match? **** u r annoying sometimes

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Wow @ some rookie with no accomplishments being just as good as me based solely on one set where I was playing badly.

You're both idiots. He is by no means in my league at all and has proven nothing.

Both of you carry yourselves like you're some elite class players when you haven't done anything. Prove yourselves. I've beaten Atomsk, Forte, NEO, chillindude829, and other amazing players and I win teams every time Mew2King isn't there even if Azen, chillindude829, ChuDat, etc. are there. I actually have lots of accomplishments and I've proven myself. You two haven't proven anything, ESPECIALLY AndyG.

Stop carrying yourselves as if you're national class players winning big tournaments with top players there. That's the impression I'm getting, and it's rather stupid coming from one player that just does ok in one region and another that has basically entered one tournament.

CO18

Smash Hero
lol Didn't AndyG just beat Atomsk too? And has he ever played those other people hmm so how would you go about saying that. I also heard you lost to snakeee worse then AndyG did.

Get over yourself plz. Its rather annoying.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I thought you were joking Inui >_> If you really think you are leagues better than people than something is wrong with you.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
lol Didn't AndyG just beat Atomsk too? And has he ever played those other people hmm so how would you go about saying that. I also heard you lost to snakeee worse then AndyG did.

Get over yourself plz. Its rather annoying.
And? He beat Atomsk's Luigi and Lucario. I lose to Snakeee pretty badly a lot, yup yup yup, ZSS ***** my shit and Snakeee is very good.

So, you are honestly saying that:

Beating Atomsk's secondaries + doing slightly better against Snakeee + almost winning a set vs me when I played poorly = beating chillindude829, Atomsk's real characters many times, Forte, NEO, Hylian, Candy, Boss, etc. + winning teams at everything Mew2King isn't at + consistently placing high in tournaments + massive amounts of tornament experience.

I am not denying that AndyG is pretty good, but he is by no means on my level. It's the honest truth.

Keitaro said:
I thought you were joking Inui >_> If you really think you are leagues better than people than something is wrong with you.
I'm leagues better than a lot of people. How is this not a fact?

Rocann

Smash Lord
*list of stuff that I haven't done possibly because I haven't had the chance to, except beating atomsk which I have done*

Stop carrying yourselves as if you're national class players winning big tournaments with top players there. That's the impression I'm getting, and it's rather stupid coming from one player that just does ok in one region and another that has basically entered one tournament.
Inui. Calm down. I never said you were bad, or that I am better than you. It's just that nothing at the tournament we just played at showed me that you were a million times better than me like you're acting, and I don't know if you just want me to just assume that or what. If you wanna play the "JUST what happened in the tourney game" I've got you there and if you wanna play the "if this if that" game I've got you there. You're a good player. Everybody knows that, and we all know how much it means to you that you get the respect you deserve. I'm giving ALL due respect to you and not insulting your skill at all. But it's a pretty high horse you're riding if you think that everyone should just assume that they are way worse than you. Believe it or not, in that nice list of things you've done and elsewhere, nothing rules out me being almost as good as you or as good as you. So until something happens that does that, I'm not gonna put myself down for no reason and people that are watching from the sidelines are not gonna put me down for no reason. Take a chill pill, kick back and watch football or Survivor or whatever you're into, and don't take offense when someone doesn't bow down and praise Sadaharu Inui as their next Lord and Saviour.

And to everyone that is riding Inui about this, don't worry. Something I said struck a chord with him and that's my fault. I don't want any drama, especially between him and anyone else on my behalf. So can we just leave this alone, respectfully?

CO18

Smash Hero
Inui stfu seriously. You're annoying as hell and make all these johnz about you playing terribly or I didnt have mathcup experience or some ****.
Yeah he beat Atomsk's secondaries because Atomsk didn't use Dedede because he felt that he would lose since AndyG was beating him in friendlies earlier.
Yeah go ahead and make your johnz about ZSS and whatever other crap and saying you played badly because you got lucky and beat AndyG because of tripping.
Wow get the hell overyourself you like you know ish when your totally wrong and its annoying like saying Afro beats Tommy G consistently when you don't know ish about what goes on down here.

Omg im inui im so good and im leagues ahead of pplz cuz I can beat "rookies leagues behind me luckily while I trip while I main the 2 best characters in the game"

Seriously go somewhere with that crap.

Edit: Edited for language sakes

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Inui. Calm down. I never said you were bad, or that I am better than you. It's just that nothing at the tournament we just played at showed me that you were a million times better than me like you're acting, and I don't know if you just want me to just assume that or what. If you wanna play the "JUST what happened in the tourney game" I've got you there and if you wanna play the "if this if that" game I've got you there. You're a good player. Everybody knows that, and we all know how much it means to you that you get the respect you deserve. I'm giving ALL due respect to you and not insulting your skill at all. But it's a pretty high horse you're riding if you think that everyone should just assume that they are way worse than you. Believe it or not, in that nice list of things you've done and elsewhere, nothing rules out me being almost as good as you or as good as you. So until something happens that does that, I'm not gonna put myself down for no reason and people that are watching from the sidelines are not gonna put me down for no reason. Take a chill pill, kick back and watch football or Survivor or whatever you're into, and don't take offense when someone doesn't bow down and praise Sadaharu Inui as their next Lord and Saviour.

And to everyone that is riding Inui about this, don't worry. Something I said struck a chord with him and that's my fault. I don't want any drama, especially between him and anyone else on my behalf. So can we just leave this alone, respectfully?
I appreciate the civility, but you are certainly not my equal. That is definitely a fact. If you really think you are, I hope you attend more tournaments and prove it. More competition is always welcome since PA/NJ tournaments are always so easy.

CO18 said:
Inui stfu seriously. You're annoying as hell and make all these johnz about you playing terribly or I didnt have mathcup experience or some ****.
Yeah he beat Atomsk's secondaries because Atomsk didn't use Dedede because he felt that he would lose since AndyG was beating him in friendlies earlier.
Yeah go ahead and make your johnz about ZSS and whatever other **** and saying you played badly because you got lucky and beat AndyG because of tripping.
Wow get the hell overyourself you like you know **** when your totally ****ing wrong and its annoying like saying Afro beats Tommy G consistently when you don't know **** about what goes on down here.

Omg im inui im so good and im leagues ahead of pplz cuz I can beat "rookies leagues behind me luckily while I trip while I main the 2 best characters in the game"

Seriously go somewhere with that crap.
You are a player that pretends to be top class when you just place well in FL(never 1st when your real top players are there) that has proven nothing OOS or even against proven top OOS players.

You are the annoying idiot. At least I have earned some right to be cocky by proving myself consistently. You haven't earned your elitist air yet.

Rocann

Smash Lord
CO18, he didn't beat me because of tripping. He won the neutral and I don't even think I tripped once. He beat me because he outplayed me.

Inui, I don't really mind being a thousand times worse than you. I don't play this game for respect, I play it because it's fun. So go on thinking that I'm not on your level. I don't care. But all the other detractors won't stop until you just tell them why you think this:

I am not denying that AndyG is pretty good, but he is by no means on my level. It's the honest truth.

If it's a good reason, they'll be happy, I'll be happy, and you'll be happy ^_^

If not, then I suggest just leaving this argument alone and relaxing. I wanted it stopped 2 pages ago when it was about MK.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
So am I, but saying your leages ahead of me and AndyG is just plain stupid.
You, no. A single league will do. AndyG, quite possibly, because he's so unproven and inexperienced right now.

AndyG said:
Inui, I don't really mind being a thousand times worse than you. I don't play this game for respect, I play it because it's fun. So go on thinking that I'm not on your level. I don't care. But all the other detractors won't stop until you just tell them why you think this:

If it's a good reason, they'll be happy, I'll be happy, and you'll be happy ^_^

If not, then I suggest just leaving this argument alone and relaxing. I wanted it stopped 2 pages ago when it was about MK.
I think it because I wasn't that impressed watching you play or playing you. I know for a fact that both Atomsk and I were off our game that day. I was making silly mistakes constantly and playing slowly. You showed a lot of inexperience in teams. I also think it because you haven't proven anything yet. Yesterday I actually played very well and took out big names and got 1st in teams. That's the difference between playing well and playing poorly.

I feel that you are an above average player with decent potential.

CO18

Smash Hero
I appreciate the civility, but you are certainly not my equal. That is definitely a fact. If you really think you are, I hope you attend more tournaments and prove it. More competition is always welcome since PA/NJ tournaments are always so easy.

You are a player that pretends to be top class when you just place well in FL(never 1st when your real top players are there) that has proven nothing OOS or even against proven top OOS players.

You are the annoying idiot. At least I have earned some right to be cocky by proving myself consistently. You haven't earned your elitist air yet.
How the hell do I act like Im a top class player. You're friggin ********.
You're the one talking **** like your leagues ahead of everyone and know everything about the game. You're seriously dumb. Ive been to like 6 tourneys and won over Hrnut twice and he always beats seibrik as far as I know. Not Like I really care because he can beat me back and we're cool but you're annoying and you don't know anything that goes on down here so shut the hell up.

But you're right, Everyone is way beneath you and you're the most amazing person in this game and your Metaknight and Snake are too good so when you come down here in 2 weeks you better **** the hell out of us with your superior skills or else im gonna laugh at you forever.

Edit: Once again stop with your johnz. That DBZ video that guy made fits you perfectly it seems.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
How about yall come to NY and prove yourself HOME OF THE BEAST SON!

Inui

Banned via Warnings
How about yall come to NY and prove yourself HOME OF THE BEAST SON!
Been there, done that.

CO18 said:
How the hell do I act like Im a top class player. You're friggin ********.
You're the one talking **** like your leagues ahead of everyone and know everything about the game. You're seriously dumb. Ive been to like 6 tourneys and won over Hrnut twice and he always beats seibrik as far as I know. Not Like I really care because he can beat me back and we're cool but you're annoying and you don't know anything that goes on down here so shut the hell up.

But you're right, Everyone is way beneath you and you're the most amazing person in this game and your Metaknight and Snake are too good so when you come down here in 2 weeks you better **** the hell out of us with your superior skills or else im gonna laugh at you forever.

Edit: Once again stop with your johnz. That DBZ video that guy made fits you perfectly it seems.
You carry yourself with an unearned elitist air of "I'm a top player" in every post you make. It's simply something I feel from your posts that you or may not be implying on purpose.

I never said everyone is beneath me. That is stupid. I said you and other unproven/inexperienced players are.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Been there, done that.

You carry yourself with an unearned elitist air of "I'm a top player" in every post you make. It's simply something I feel from your posts that you or may not be implying on purpose.

I never said everyone is beneath me. That is stupid. I said you and other unproven/inexperienced players are.
in doubles you proved yourself since i was there but what place did u get in singles?

CO18

Smash Hero
Been there, done that.

Yeah ok you're right so I expect you to whoop on fl since almost none of us have done anything OOS except seibrik.
So you should be destroying me,afro,hrnut,chopz and everyone else.

And thats just how I am son. I dont really care what people think, I just say what I feel is right and right now you're extremely annoying to me. And if you interpet that as me having an "elitist air" as you say go ahead.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
in doubles you proved yourself since i was there but what place did u get in singles?
5th.

Lost to Snakeee and then forfeit to NinjaLink in order to leave.

I've beaten Bum, NinjaLink, D1, Shadow, etc. in singles and teams.

Yeah ok you're right so I expect you to whoop on fl since almost none of us have done anything OOS except seibrik.
So you should be destroying me,afro,hrnut,chopz and everyone else.

And thats just how I am son. I dont really care what people think, I just say what I feel is right and right now you're extremely annoying to me. And if you interpet that as me having an "elitist air" as you say go ahead.
I don't expect to destroy you guys. FL isn't a weak region. I will not be surprised to lose to any of your top three players. Afro has proven himself when the OOS players came to him. HRNUT proved it when they came to him. Seibrik proved it by going OOS and ******. Those three have my respect as proven top players.

I don't feel the elitist air in your posts based only on you saying I'm annoying and stuff like that. It's just how you carry yourself, and it's annoying because it's unearned.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
5th.

so only new yorker u cant beat is Snakeee

makes me think i never fought u

CO18

Smash Hero
5th.

I don't expect to destroy you guys. FL isn't a weak region. I will not be surprised to lose to any of your top three players. Afro has proven himself when the OOS players came to him. HRNUT proved it when they came to him. Seibrik proved it by going OOS and ******. Those three have my respect as proven top players.

I don't feel the elitist air in your posts based only on you saying I'm annoying and stuff like that. It's just how you carry yourself, and it's annoying because it's unearned.
Yes, how I carry myself is unearned because I haven't proven myself in a video game lol.
That's extremely funny.
Im sorry that I'm a confident person because of my upbringing and how I am in general inui.
You're right I should immediately lose this trait because I haven't spent hundreds of dollars to travel to other states to play a video game.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
so only new yorker u cant beat is Snakeee
Yeah, that sounds about right.

CO18 said:
Yes, how I carry myself is unearned because I haven't proven myself in a video game lol.
That's extremely funny.
Im sorry that I'm a confident person because of my upbringing and how I am in general inui.
You're right I should immediately lose this trait because I haven't spent hundreds of dollars to travel to other states to play a video game.
Well, you see, the subject matter we are discussing is indeed competitive gaming, so pulling out the "it's just a video game" card is obviously stupid.

Carrying yourself like you're a national level top player is indeed unearned. Sorry.

CO18

Smash Hero
Yeah, that sounds about right.

Well, you see, the subject matter we are discussing is indeed competitive gaming, so pulling out the "it's just a video game" card is obviously stupid.

Carrying yourself like you're a national level top player is indeed unearned. Sorry.
I'll carry myself however the hell I want to. Sorry. You act like I really care what you say.

Yo ANTI what part of NY are you from because my family in NY is upstate. And My family in NJ is in newark/orange area so if it the tournies are like within an hour from those areas I could probably make it out.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Yo ANTI what part of NY are you from because my family in NY is upstate. And My family in NJ is in newark/orange area so if it the tournies are like within an hour from those areas I could probably make it out.
the tournaments are around New York City/Bronx

sometimes theres tournaments around Mineola/Centereach

Rocann

Smash Lord
Just because I haven't done anything huge doesn't mean I'm automatically worse than you until I have the chance to do such a thing.

If your best argument is "I wasn't impressed and I was playing terribly anyway," which isn't necessarily true (you lost to Snakeee twice at NEC and he outplaced you significantly at CH4.5 as well), I'm afraid it's just not gonna cut it to me or anybody else. You don't have anything to say I'm way worse than you besides a list of irrelevant accomplishments. So go ahead and prove to me that I'm just above-average. Until then I'm not gonna just assume that I'm way worse than someone who barely beat me because that's a silly thing to do and goes against human nature in general.

That's all there is to it. This thread can die. It's not even about anything significant other than peoples' egos and opinions and that proves nothing. There's enough circle-jerking here to fill a bathtub. Let it go, everybody. Nobody wants to go to a tournament with some sort of vendetta. Ruins the fun. So I wanna stop right here before some type of silly rivalry is formed between people that should be friends.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Inui.... come on.... seriously. This is exactly why people don't really like you, even though you don't care.

You don't care about telling ppl they're terrible right to their face, and u continuously hype yourself up ridiculously.

You are not leagues ahead of AndyG.

You said it yourself, AndyG is new to tourneys and you've barely seen him. I on the other hand have smashed with him a lot, and you as well. While there obviously is no evidence for him to be = or better than you, he is not that far behind. I'm vouching for it.

I wasn't sure exactly how you were going to be since NEC was the first time I played you in person after maining MK (I've only seen vids up till then). I was surprised, and you exceeded expectations. I give you props for that, but I take away mo' props (no one is gonna get that inside joke -_- ) for your attitude and opinions now.

I like how you claim AndyG is inexperience, when your sole john for loosing to Snakeee is that he used ZSS and you don't know the matchup. That sounds like your inexperienced if you ask me. You've had the chance to play Snakeee plenty of times, you probably have, you've teamed with him, you've traveled to tourneys with him, and hes like the best ZSS practice you can get. No johns.

AndyG on the other hand has been playing wifi (lol wifi) since the beginning of the game, and is one of the top players on the connection and in exchange has a ton of matchup experience against all characters, and all he has to do now is transfer that to RL tournies which he's doing awesome with.

He kinda destroyed Atomsk, and you can't say well Atomsk didn't use his main. Atomsk didn't use his main because of the matchup and he also got trashed in friendlies earlier. Additionally, he didn't feel confident in the Olimar ditto. Atomsk took the route he does often in tourney, play with the matchup advantage (as I also remember him mentioning earlier that tourney how Luigi ***** Olimar). It didn't work however...

Inui's good, AndyG's good, Inui isn't leagues ahead of him, Inui currently has more accomplishments as of now. Also, AndyG blows in Falcon dittos against me (in both games) lol :p

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Just because I haven't done anything huge doesn't mean I'm automatically worse than you until I have the chance to do such a thing.
It means I'm a proven top class player. Do you really think you could just go to MD/VA, take 1st in teams, and then take out big names in singles? Honestly, do you?

If your best argument is "I wasn't impressed and I was playing terribly anyway," which isn't necessarily true (you lost to Snakeee twice at NEC and he outplaced you significantly at CH4.5 as well), I'm afraid it's just not gonna cut it to me or anybody else. You don't have anything to say I'm way worse than you besides a list of irrelevant accomplishments. So go ahead and prove to me that I'm just above-average. Until then I'm not gonna just assume that I'm way worse than someone who barely beat me because that's a silly thing to do and goes against human nature in general.
Yup, Snakeee beat me in losers and then beat people I also had a high chance of beating. Stuff like that happens, but I guess I can't expect an inexperienced tourny goer to get it.

The fact that you call good accomplishments irrelevant is insulting and stupid. What can you possibly base that on?

That's all there is to it. This thread can die. It's not even about anything significant other than peoples' egos and opinions and that proves nothing. There's enough circle-jerking here to fill a bathtub. Let it go, everybody. Nobody wants to go to a tournament with some sort of vendetta. Ruins the fun. So I wanna stop right here before some type of silly rivalry is formed between people that should be friends.
Too late. There's already a vendetta because nothing pisses me off more in this community than rookie players assuming they are top class national level players based on nearly nothing. I'll make it a point to prove I'm much better than you next time we play. PLEASE attend something I'm at.

ChiboSempai said:
Inui.... come on.... seriously. This is exactly why people don't really like you, even though you don't care.
And? If people didn't say ridiculous and stupid things, such things would not be necessary. Apparently ****** tournaments and consistently beating top players and winning teams everywhere isn't enough.

You are not leagues ahead of AndyG.
Yes, I probably am. He needs more than one tournament under his belt.

You said it yourself, AndyG is new to tourneys and you've barely seen him. I on the other hand have smashed with him a lot, and you as well. While there obviously is no evidence for him to be = or better than you, he is not that far behind. I'm vouching for it.
We have barely ever played because it seems like you make it your life's mission to never attend my tournaments, lol.

I wasn't sure exactly how you were going to be since NEC was the first time I played you in person after maining MK (I've only seen vids up till then). I was surprised, and you exceeded expectations. I give you props for that, but I take away mo' props (no one is gonna get that inside joke -_- ) for your attitude and opinions now.
And? Your "props" aren't necessary for me. You admitting the truth is all that is needed. And that truth is that AndyG is not on my level based solely on beating Atomsk's garbage secondaries and almost beating me when I wasn't playing well.

And before you spew off garbage about me johning for every loss, in MD/VA, Plank played me at my best and he straight up won by being more patient and highly experienced in the match-up just like I was. I didn't john at all. I didn't john at all when NEO beat me at ChuDat's tournament because I felt outplayed and that he was better than me. I don't just make up random johns for no reason. I simply state why I lose.

I like how you claim AndyG is inexperience, when your sole john for loosing to Snakeee is that he used ZSS and you don't know the matchup. That sounds like your inexperienced if you ask me. You've had the chance to play Snakeee plenty of times, you probably have, you've teamed with him, you've traveled to tourneys with him, and hes like the best ZSS practice you can get. No johns.
It's not my sole john wtf.

Snakeee being a freaking amazing top player is mostly why he won. Why I got destroyed was his character, lol. Something about her just ***** me.

AndyG on the other hand has been playing wifi (lol wifi) since the beginning of the game, and is one of the top players on the connection and in exchange has a ton of matchup experience against all characters, and all he has to do now is transfer that to RL tournies which he's doing awesome with.
lol, Wi-Fi

He kinda destroyed Atomsk, and you can't say well Atomsk didn't use his main. Atomsk didn't use his main because of the matchup and he also got trashed in friendlies earlier. Additionally, he didn't feel confident in the Olimar ditto. Atomsk took the route he does often in tourney, play with the matchup advantage (as I also remember him mentioning earlier that tourney how Luigi ***** Olimar). It didn't work however...
Destroying Atomsk's garbage Luigi and mediocre Lucario =/= an accomplishment.

I watched AndyG and Atomsk play Olimar vs Dedede friendlies and Atomsk won most of them from what I saw. He was scared of the match-up based on BlackWaltz crushing him in a previous tournament in the middle of October by camping him massively. Recently, Atomsk has been going almost all Dedede and he's learning match-ups better in order to just win against anything.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
That's like saying me beating Atomsk's Kirby is garbage when he had to go it because his DDD and Olimar couldn't beat me.

Nvm, I'm not going to argue bout this, I think most people already know what bs and not bs so this is Snake, I'm done here.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Atomsk's Kirby is terrible, lmao. His Dedede at this point would destroy you. Atomsk is done crying about match-ups, if you haven't noticed. He just goes straight Dedede and beats MK, Diddy, Falco, Olimar, etc. now.

Rocann

Smash Lord
They're irrelevant because I haven't had the chance to do them. I'm not saying it's not all grand and good but it's like you can't just say oh I've done this and that and you haven't and have it mean something, when I haven't had the chance to. It's just bad logic. It proves you're good. Yea. Doesn't have anything to do with me in relation to you, though.

I have NOT assumed that I am a top-level national class player or any of that. I have only said that I have no reason to believe that I'm way worse than YOU. If you're a top-level player and all that, then that's really cool.

You're not going to get some sort of rivalry with me because I don't WANT any rivalries. You're just making yourself look silly getting your panties in a knot when I'm being civil and not disrespecting you in any way at all and you're getting all angry at me. And please stop acting like the more tournaments you go to, the more skill you have in the game. If that's true, then you won't even be able to take a stock off of me in two months. Obviously, it's completely irrelevant.

I'm cool with blackwaltz, I'm cool with atomsk, I'm cool with m2k for the short time we've hung out. PLEASE don't make yourself the black sheep of a crew I otherwise really really like.

CO18

Smash Hero
AndyG needs to watch out now since Atomsk got olimar help from me. :)
Naw JP. What I said probably didn't really help since just seeing stuff doesn't help. But im sure he'll practice it and get alot better in it. I need to ask for diddy help from him though straight up. I suck vs Diddy. Every other matchup im good against now.

Seriously get over with that argument inui. Noones not saying you're not good we know of w/e accomplishments you have but when you make statements that you're leagues ahead of someone you barely beat without proof of something relevant to the situation since he hisself has never played or gone to any tournaments where you get your accomplishments to prove hisself is dumb.
Sure you're gonna be considered better since you did beat him and placed higher than him but all that other stuff doesn't matter.

Top Bottom