• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NEC9: Philadelphia, PA. Sunday, December 7th.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I have NOT assumed that I am a top-level national class player or any of that. I have only said that I have no reason to believe that I'm way worse than YOU. If you're a top-level player and all that, then that's really cool.
Assuming you are on my level = assuming you are a top level national class player.

What part of that didn't you understand?

Rocann

Smash Lord
Assuming you are on my level = assuming you are a top level national class player.

What part of that didn't you understand?
I'm not even going to let that enter my mind for one second. Until I compete in a tournament of that scope, I'm not going to consider things that imply such grandeur. I'm only thinking of me and you. If you wanna turn that into me thinking I'm a top level player and all that and THAT'S what your problem is, then you can stop doing that and you won't be upset anymore. If you wanna get back down to earth with me here, we can continue, which I still don't wanna do, but I can't just let somebody disrespect me without defending myself. It's how people are.

You have all those accomplishments to fall back on. I don't see why your ego is so fragile that you get so peeved about someone thinking they're "on your level" when there is still nothing saying otherwise.

I don't see how just being really good isn't enough for you. To feel good, not only do you have to be really good, but everybody else has to be really bad. I'm not taking anything away from you by not feeling as though I'm a terrible player in comparison. You won't lose any respect from that since everybody else respects me as well. It's not like I'm someone that has been proven to be really bad proposing that I'm as good as you. I'm someone with a fair amount of respect, albeit little experience, saying that I'm ALMOST as good as you. You should not get offended by that.

CO18

Smash Hero
Let's just all agree that Inui is a Top Class National Player and that we're not so he can be happy and go lose to Snakeee again and get 9th.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I'm not offended by anything you say. I just hate when rookie players get ahead of themselves, which you indeed are if you think you're almost as good as me based on nearly nothing. Assuming you are at my level of play, which "almost as good as" most certainly implies, also means you're assuming you're indeed a top level player. That's obviously one of two things. It's either completely false or totally unproven, and your assumption is wrong in either case.

CO18 said:
Let's just all agree that Inui is a Top Class National Player and that we're not so he can be happy and go lose to Snakeee again and get 9th.
Yeah, because 9th/72 in MD/VA beating Ether, losing to Plank, beating NEO and chillindude829, and then losing to Snakeee is really embarassing. :dizzy:

Rocann

Smash Lord
You still haven't said why in a convincing manner. And yes, of course, it's totally unproven. Just like you being leagues ahead of me is. The only person assuming anything based on nearly nothing is you. There is evidence in favor of me being as good or almost as good as you, and there is no evidence in favor of you being a million times better than me.

I'm not claiming that anything is proven. You're just getting kind of "ahead of yourself" in thinking that you're way better than me. That's disrespectful and arrogant, not what I'm doing.

CO18

Smash Hero
I'm not offended by anything you say. I just hate when rookie players get ahead of themselves, which you indeed are if you think you're almost as good as me based on nearly nothing. Assuming you are at my level of play, which "almost as good as" most certainly implies, also means you're assuming you're indeed a top level player. That's obviously one of two things. It's either completely false or totally unproven, and your assumption is wrong in either case.

Yeah, because 9th/72 in MD/VA beating Ether, losing to Plank, beating NEO and chillindude829, and then losing to Snakeee is really embarassing. :dizzy:
I thought you weren't going to lose to any MK besides M2k. What happened you have the char advantage.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I thought you weren't going to lose to any MK besides M2k. What happened you have the char advantage.
First game, I nearly threestocked him on Yoshi's Island because he didn't expect me to camp so hard.

Game two he won on Battlefield.

Game three was last hit on FD, and he won.

Plank is a very good player and extremely safe and patient. He also considers Snake one of his best match-ups, if not his ultimate best match-up.

Losing to him isn't embarassing at all and doesn't show that MK beats Snake.

AndyG said:
You still haven't said why in a convincing manner. And yes, of course, it's totally unproven. Just like you being leagues ahead of me is. The only person assuming anything based on nearly nothing is you. There is evidence in favor of me being as good or almost as good as you, and there is no evidence in favor of you being a million times better than me.

I'm not claiming that anything is proven. You're just getting kind of "ahead of yourself" in thinking that you're way better than me. That's disrespectful and arrogant, not what I'm doing.
lol

I am assuming I am better than you based on winning against you despite playing poorly, watching you play, beating you in teams, and me having a vast list of real accomplishments while you don't have anything. Me assuming I'm better, possibly by a lot, is actually a very safe assumption and denying that is dumb.

Please attend more tournaments so I can show you the sheer difference in our abilities.

Man, Atomsk was right. Because of NEC you now think you're the freaking ****.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
AndyG already placed pretty well at a different Philly tourney before. It's not like he just did good at one tourney and is god, he's done other stuff dude.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
AndyG already placed pretty well at a different Philly tourney before. It's not like he just did good at one tourney and is god, he's done other stuff dude.
OH MY GOD VGEXPO

THAT HAD SOME BIG NAMES THERE

lmao

I have told people that AndyG thinks he's on the same level as me and Atomsk, and they have laughed. I am no longer angry about it because people that matter think it's a freaking joke. I'm satisfied.

CO18

Smash Hero
lol

I am assuming I am better than you based on winning against you despite playing poorly, watching you play, beating you in teams, and me having a vast list of real accomplishments while you don't have anything. Me assuming I'm better, possibly by a lot, is actually a very safe assumption and denying that is dumb.

Please attend more tournaments so I can show you the sheer difference in our abilities.

Man, Atomsk was right. Because of NEC you now think you're the freaking ****.
Hooollllllllllllllllllldddd up.
WTF AndyG thinks hes the freaking ****? LMFAO You are now ******** and your judgement must be clouded because you're the one talking **** about all of your so called accomplishments while AndyG says there is no proof that your "LEAGUES" ahead of him as you're saying which there clearly isnt.

"Winning against you despite playing poorly" = john
"Watching you play" Doesn't mean **** if thats the basis ive seen you get JV 3 stocked by chus kirby so that must mean you suck.
"Beating you in teams" So I guess Your acknowledging chibo is better than you since his team beat you in teams
"Vast list of real accomplishments" Irrelevant since he hasnt had the oppurtunity to play anyone you have.

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Rocann

Smash Lord
I don't! I just don't think I'm TERRIBLE compared to you. Is that really wrong?

XD at teams by the way. I suck in them and always will T_T

You beat me. Good job. Playing poorly is completely subjective and watching me play doesn't matter at all. Vast list of accomplisments is irrelevant until I go to that sort of event and fail to achieve the same things.

You are better than me. I won't take that away from you. I *can't* take that away from you. But I don't see how you get offended by me not thinking I'm terrible compared to you. That's the most conceited thing I've ever heard.

I am so disappointed in myself from NEC it's not funny, NOT feeling happy. Getting 2-1'd twice by national level players or whatever just makes me feel like I should've done better, not that I am good.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I think it's time I disregard your posts, CO18, because this:

proves you're stupid and don't understand that reasons exist for people losing/almost losing/etc.

I'm looking forward to taking your money in two weeks.

AndyG, I never said you were terrible. I believe I specifically stated that you are definitely above average and have potential. Being worse than top players =/= terrible.

Your assumption that you are as good as me irked me because it basically took a giant **** on all of my accomplishments and you judged off of a single set I played not-well in.

CO18

Smash Hero
I think it's time I disregard your posts, CO18, because this:

proves you're stupid and don't understand that reasons exist for people losing/almost losing/etc.

I'm looking forward to taking your money in two weeks.
Rofl john all you want from now on. Anyone can say they were playing poorly that doesnt mean ****.

AndyG can bust out and say he was playing like garbage in comparison to how he really does so that means hes leagues ahead of you? Get that ish out of here.

What matters is RESULTS and the results were you barely beating him 2-1 which implies you are not leagues ahead of AndyG and just rather barely better than him.

I look forward to you contributing to FL player's pockets too.

Rocann

Smash Lord
And on that note, the only thing I've told ANYONE is how thrilled I am to know that I can compete with you guys. That I CAN win. That is one of the most sincere forms of flattery, just to be happy for coming close to winning. I respect your skill but you make it hard to respect anything else.

And yes, VGXPO was a joke. This was my first real tournament and I placed fourth and almost beat you and Snakeee. Forgive me for not realizing that I'm terrible at the game.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
And on that note, the only thing I've told ANYONE is how thrilled I am to know that I can compete with you guys. That I CAN win. That is one of the most sincere forms of flattery, just to be happy for coming close to winning. I respect your skill but you make it hard to respect anything else.

And yes, VGXPO was a joke. This was my first real tournament and I placed fourth and almost beat you and Snakeee. Forgive me for not realizing that I'm terrible at the game.
Oh, ok.

You're not terrible lmao. Stop saying that.

CO18 said:
Rofl john all you want from now on. Anyone can say they were playing poorly that doesnt mean ****.

AndyG can bust out and say he was playing like garbage in comparison to how he really does so that means hes leagues ahead of you? Get that ish out of here.

What matters is RESULTS and the results were you barely beating him 2-1 which implies you are not leagues ahead of AndyG and just rather barely better than him.

I look forward to you contributing to FL player's pockets too.
Dear God you are stupid.

CO18

Smash Hero
How am I stupid. You're stupid imo.

Look around you. Who is defending you. Noone cuz ur dumb and you're making the stupidest points irrelevant to the whole subject.

You have oos accomplishments. Good for you still doesnt say anything about you being leagues ahead of andyg.

So until its proven otherwise by you either ****** him or you placing significantly higher than him in a tourney you both go to.

You're basically on the same level. Sorry.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Well at least you have a pretty decent amount of experience and some big wins, lol.

I know you're just messing around, but please prove stuff by travelling. Going to Clash of the Titans 4?
Yeah i gotta try to get to that venue since it will be my first OOS tournament gotta prove myself

Inui

Banned via Warnings
How am I stupid. You're stupid imo.

Look around you. Who is defending you. Noone cuz ur dumb and you're making the stupidest points irrelevant to the whole subject.

You have oos accomplishments. Good for you still doesnt say anything about you being leagues ahead of andyg.

So until its proven otherwise by you either ****** him or you placing significantly higher than him in a tourney you both go to.

You're basically on the same level. Sorry.
One again, lmao. You're a freaking idiot.

Rocann

Smash Lord
It's just mean to assume you're way better than me without anything to really say that :( That's all. Yes, you're good, you're great. But I'm not gonna concede and say I'm not too until something says that I'm not. I don't think I am. Not by a long shot. But I'm not just gonna rule it out. If I did, I wouldn't ever go to another tournament. I wish you the best when we play each other again and I have no hard feelings. I didn't mean to offend you, or Atomsk.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
@CO18: No, I'm just done talking. When you can be stupid enough to assume/say the things you have assumed/said, what point is there to talking to you? None. I'm just going to **** you on the 27th and be done with it.

CO18

Smash Hero
Pretty sure you're the one assuming the stupid things which is why everyone is against you and doesn't like you.

And yeah I can't wait for my ****** by a Top Class National Level Player. :)

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Yeah, three people really is everyone, lmao. Like I said, you're dumb. Chibo and Keitaro are two people that have made it a point to **** on me for a very long time, so it hardly matters.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
"Watching you play" Doesn't mean **** if thats the basis ive seen you get JV 3 stocked by chus kirby so that must mean you suck.
"Beating you in teams" So I guess Your acknowledging chibo is better than you since his team beat you in teams
LMAO!!!!

Inui loves the word idiot. I used to like it when Vegeta said it in DBZ.

Top Bottom