• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nebraska melee PR! JBM's Gas Money Donation bimonthlies! January 8th or 9th!

Tyser

Smash Champion
Ive made up my mind. Miranda Kerr is WAY too foine. Anyways, if JBM's ranking is still going, I should get bumped because I slumpt people today ♥UPB

BOLT08

Smash Lord
JBM u want to team for ur tourney on the 20th?
Also, hopefully I'll be back thursday or friday of that week, so we should do some smashfests So i can warm up.

This thread is dying..

Kiwikomix

Smash Ace
Are you coming to JBM's tournament, Kiwi?
I'm working on convincing my ride to come for doubles. But yes, if I'm not there I might just have to quit Melee out of disgust with myself. I'll be bringing my $1, watch out.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
Wedding or smash Mo?! Is that even a question?

Free Bar trumps all.

Love....i don't really talk to V2K he seems really busy with school being an honor student and all. Plus im sure as soon as he's done with finals he'll be heading home cause thats the day our break starts.

Uli

Smash Champion
same here, they offered me after i dominated my first semester, but now my gpa is slowly going downward lol...

BOLT08

Smash Lord
im just average too.

Although, im pretty much known as "the sick kid". In reference to the kid on van wilder.

Kiwikomix

Smash Ace
Blah. I'm an honors student and there's really nothing different. Except we get to schedule classes earlier and we actually have to fucking go to class.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
Wait, if someone from ames is going can i hitch a ride?! We could leave friday!! and pwn some noobs, and just be all around cool.

Kiwikomix

Smash Ace
^^^
I'm leaving Wednesday night, which I can't change because I have to be at UNI on Thursday/Friday. Sorry mang.

Tyser

Smash Champion
Blah. I'm an honors student and there's really nothing different. Except we get to schedule classes earlier and we actually have to fucking go to class.
You go to classes? That's pretty darn different.

Are people about to get wombo combos by big burn on the 20th?
If I ever get Wombo Combo'd Im going to kill everybody I know. Im dead serious.

Top Bottom