• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nebraska melee PR! JBM's Gas Money Donation bimonthlies! January 8th or 9th!

Tyser

Smash Champion
The fact that he did the Shine+Usmash without any run momentum made my head spin. Then again, the fact that the Fox was in the air could account for this weirdness.

Tyser

Smash Champion
Shine+Usmash is pretty easy if youve got run momentum, its actually not even hard and even though it looks fast, you'd be surprised how long you get to do the Usmash after shine on your controller. The way Tang did it was blasphemy though seeing as he had no momentum.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
the reason why it happened was because of no DI or DIing up.

its possible, raynex did it to secks and i can do it against comps.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
Sooo after the tourney on the 20th are the rankings going to be based SOLEY on that tournament?

BOLT08

Smash Lord
Well you wouldn't have entered anyways.

So who wants to team with me? JBM? TYSA? Well maybe not tyser....he's a dirty fox main. Almost as bad as a peach main.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
well looks like im only entering singles.

I might not even enter after the way im playing tonight. cant even JC grab.

Tacoom

Smash Lord
I dont know, that tysah guy was pretty real deal mcmeal in teams. Mo was gettin his heart sh t on. I counted 46 Johns that night
But me and donk will poop legendary nuggets on some chest

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
wow bumpin from the second page, and i think now that i just might be able make it to this, that is if i get a ride and all. if not then that just sucks for me :( i'd be done games

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
well i dont know how thats gonna work since i dont get home till 3:30. so if thats a problemm\, then i just wont go anymore. its not that big of a deal if i cant get a ride

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
52694 230th st glenwood IA.

entry fee for teams is 10 each same for singles.

bring a setup if you can i only have 2 tvs that i will be using for the tourney, if someone could bring 2 more that woud be great.

Top Bottom