• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nebraska melee PR! JBM's Gas Money Donation bimonthlies! January 8th or 9th!

Nyaaa

Smash Apprentice
JBM sucks at threads so he hasnt changed the title. What a scrubby char.

Uli

Smash Champion
seems like this month is only going to be jokers O.o
FFC isnt having brawl because of street fighter
JBM is idk

yay for smym, everyone should go last minute :D

gantrain05

Smash Master
Permabanned :( Going to be making like 20 alts in a few weeks here.
that sucks dude, but on another note, i been playing melee for like the past week, i think im switching my melee main to peach, it was just an easy transition from brawl to melee, i want some MM's at jokers next monthly.

gantrain05

Smash Master
so i've decided, i will NOT be taking last place at jokers next melee tourney, im going to beat someone, even if i have to strangle someone with the controller chord.

Echo

Smash Champion
Alright cool. If people are interested enough, I could bring my 360 so we could have 2 SFIV setups. Hopefully people get into it, that would be sick.

Melee teams and singles- $10 each. 75/25. 3rd will get money back.
Just to clear this up, you mean 10$ per team, right?

gantrain05

Smash Master
oh man looks sweet jbm, i might make it if i have money =/ but if i go to your tourney im going for both melee and brawl, if i don't enter melee you can't let me enter brawl.

AsianFlava_Tyser

Smash Journeyman
As some might not have known, my grandfather passed away on Feb 28th (Joker's Monthly) and his funeral is going to be during one of the weekends in March, I just dont know which one so there is a possiblity of me not making it to this tournament :3
Ill keep people posted about it though.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
well at this moment we will be having it this weekend, if this can't work for everyone then we will figure it out.

yah the only thing echo is we'd have to get another setup (tv) to have 2, so we'd need 3 setups brought.

if people want to make it 5 or 10 for teams each idc its up to everyone.

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
Looks like I have to disappoint again because I'm leaving for Texas on the 15th so I can't make it. No Johns, I know, I know.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
THIS WEEKEND? Krust man. mah spring break is march 16-20th, so i'll be in town around then....

AsianFlava_Tyser

Smash Journeyman
This tournament isnt going on "Tyser's Ranking" because of the short notice.
Just a heads up.
Just for future reference also, if a tournament ever has less than 12 people than its not going to be included in "Tyser's Ranking."

Top Bottom