• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nebraska melee PR! JBM's Gas Money Donation bimonthlies! January 8th or 9th!

Uli

Smash Champion
omg did you see azens fox almost shiiit m2k MK heart?!?!?!

anyway colbol vs darkrain was pretty awesome

lets play brawl today

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
GG guys, like always nice hanging out with everyone Melee was fun, since I hadn't touch it for a while, and Brawl was too real, I really hate myself for leaving my Wii home, cause I wanted to play some TvC, but still it was fun. Until the next monthly guys, and happy b-day Blank

Nyaaa

Smash Apprentice
From now on words like g a y and f a g g o t will not be allowed in the NE smash scene. It is offensive to homosexuals and shows a lack of respect for people of differing opinions and lifestyles. You wouldn't want me calling him meta c h i n k would you?
Are you saying youre gay? Never woulda thunk it.

EDIT: Ranking has been updated.

Dekline42

Smash Ace
:confused: How is Ian higher than me? I've done better at every tourney except this last one

Nyaaa

Smash Apprentice
Dekline has placed 7th, 5th and 7th making his total 26 points.
Ian has placed 9th, 9th and 4th making his total 27 points.

IM me for the point system I use. I dun wanna post it.

Nyaaa

Smash Apprentice
Here's how things go so far:

JBM has placed 1st, 2nd and 1st so his total is 110 points.
Smeesh has placed 4th, 1st and 2nd so his total is 85 points.
Tyser has placed 3rd, 4th and 3rd so his total is 55 points.
Secks has placed 5th, 3rd and 5th so his total is 40 points.
Big Burn has placed 2nd and 9th so his total is 36 points.
Yosh has placed 5th, 5th and 7th so his total is 28 points.
Ian has placed 9th, 9th and 4th so his total is 27 points.
Dekline has placed 7th, 5th and 7th so his total is 26 points.
Uli has placed 9th, 9th and 9th so his total is 18 points.
Schism has placed 9th, 13th and 13th so his total is 14 points.
Majik has placed 7th and 9th so his total is 14 points.
Love has placed 9th and 9th so his total is 12 points.
Kudou has placed 13th and 9th so his total is 10 points.
Mo has placed 5th so his total is 10 points.
Bolt has placed 7th so his total is 8 points.
Mushroomring has placed 13th so his total is 4 points.

People will probably figure out my point system after evaluating this but if you dont figure it out, tough. And if you dont like how drastic the points are, tougher. I aint changing it because its not official, its Tyser's NE/IA Melee Ranking so deal with it.

gantrain05

Smash Master
Here's how things go so far:

Jlo has placed 1st, 1st, and 1st so his total is 200 points.
JBM has placed 1st, 2nd and 1st so his total is 110 points.
Smeesh has placed 4th, 1st and 2nd so his total is 85 points.
Tyser has placed 3rd, 4th and 3rd so his total is 55 points.
Secks has placed 5th, 3rd and 5th so his total is 40 points.
Big Burn has placed 2nd and 9th so his total is 36 points.
Yosh has placed 5th, 5th and 7th so his total is 28 points.
Ian has placed 9th, 9th and 4th so his total is 27 points.
Dekline has placed 7th, 5th and 7th so his total is 26 points.
Uli has placed 9th, 9th and 9th so his total is 18 points.
Schism has placed 9th, 13th and 13th so his total is 14 points.
Majik has placed 7th and 9th so his total is 14 points.
Love has placed 9th and 9th so his total is 12 points.
Kudou has placed 13th and 9th so his total is 10 points.
Mo has placed 5th so his total is 10 points.
Bolt has placed 7th so his total is 8 points.
Mushroomring has placed 13th so his total is 4 points.

People will probably figure out my point system after evaluating this but if you dont figure it out, tough. And if you dont like how drastic the points are, tougher. I aint changing it because its not official, its Tyser's NE/IA Melee Ranking so deal with it.
what can i say, im beast at melee.

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
wow tyser, looks like u put some time in how u figured ur rankings by. i wouldnt of put in the effort since im a pretty lazy asian

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
yeah i really wanted to go out to eat.

So, Here's the deal folks

I am hosting Brawl Singles/Doubles In the morning from 10 to finish, then i will be hosting melee afterwards.

Since Brawl is the Side event I will only charge 5 dollars on both events, more than likely 1st and 2nd will only recieve part of the pot. Brawl will be 70/30, Melee will be 70/20/10.

Also, i will be charging a venue fee of 1 dollar to every competitor, yes 1 dollar. This will go towards my mom for allowing us to play games all day long and for most of the night and for holding the tourney. who knows, she might even fix food for us all.

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
Hi JBM! That sounds good! Sorry I missed a fun time with you guys, but if you guys are going to SMYM, I could go if someone gives me a ride. Please?

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
We don't really know how its gonna work as of right now because we only have one car that can go(smeesh's).

I wouldn't mind driving other than that we will have to pay a ton for gas money cuz my car guzzles gas and i need to get my oil changed before hand. Also, we'd have to stay in a hotel on saturday and maybe friday (i don't want to be the person to drive in the morning >_<.)

Nyaaa

Smash Apprentice
JBM finally got his blue name lol. And its official, I cant go to SMYM.

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
i think that some people r not goin to SMYM anymore. i was talkin to yosh and he really doubt that he was goin anymore. of course money is the issue for most people i think. so i might as well say that im not goin to SMYM

Tacoom

Smash Lord
Yea, I wont be making it for smym. When I got home yesterday with only a mile or so left to go, I got pooped by the state pooper. 3 sitations and a court date set for the 5th. Ill be too broke games to play games.

But Ill still sh t your heart out

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
well i know love was interested in going, and we are on our way there to go to smym, so we could pick him or scizm up cuz he was saying he wanted to go as well.

Secks.

Smash Ace
I talked to Devon I think I'll still be able to make it if I have the income I just requested all the days off and stuff so I'll have to see. So you can count me in I just need to scrap the money up but I think I will be good to go.

Nyaaa

Smash Apprentice
After watching matches, I found out that all people do against me is grab since thats all they can do and that my Fox grabs 4% of the time :S Gotta start grabbing more I gurse.

EDIT: I dont wanna capture Crews and all that random stuff. If someone else wants to I can give you the tape.

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
After watching matches, I found out that all people do against me is grab since thats all they can do and that my Fox grabs 4% of the time :S Gotta start grabbing more I gurse.
thats the problem with my fox, i dont grab enought. i try to grab more with him but it just doesnt come to mind when i play

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
...Grab is what the entire offensive game of most of the good characters is based upon. Fox, Marth, Sheik, Captain...is you don't grab you don't win with those chars.

Nyaaa

Smash Apprentice
I know man, its lame. I mean, I just wanna do shine tactics but people are like nah, Im going to shield grab you. I hate getting shield grabbed. Its like playing Brawl.

Top Bottom