• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Neal, Champ and AzN Lep Present - Pat's House a MELEE Tournament! Nov.14-15 GET HYPE!

Camilo

Smash Cadet
Kk thanks!!

I'll call you an hour or so before i go over.
I'll also call you if i can't make it.

I play melee mostly and kinda suck at the others lol

The Phenom

Smash Lord
I'm going to stand by on Smashboards now and check once in a while to see if you people post here or pm me; I'm going to study for sometime until you guys come. C you dude and dudat!
---------
CLASS OF 2009!

The Phenom

Smash Lord
MikeHaze, you can come over! Come over right Now Mike, your only 15 minutes away from where I live!
My info/address is up there(scroll up). We will only play for a few hours though; probably until 7:00pm

I'm going to through a smashfest in a couple of weeks and it will be better than this smash hangout(today)...
---------
CLASS OF 2009!

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
Is there anyone that can provide a ride to wcsl? Possibly for 2 people? Or does anyone know of someone that could?

Thanks

The Phenom

Smash Lord
Mr.Game&Watch is a 2Dimensional; my lucky number is 9! hammer 9 is Judgement! It is my graduating class!

I'm probably the only smasher who has been next to a REAL ALIEN BEING(10 feet away from me)!!! I CERTAINLY BELIEVE IT'S NOT OF A GOVERNMENT SET UP EXPERIMENT TO OBSERVE HOW IT WOULD AFFECT THE REST OF MY LIFE... IT'S REAL(its not some guy in a alien custom) (I predicted to see a light in the sky;it came true) (my mom use to wave at aliens in her country in the wilderness, "they would land and white men would come out".)(she would the next morning with her family, walk and look at the Round circle formed.)

.......... Your probably not going to believe that, it's fine... I'm just mentioning to my fellow smashers and no others...
---------
CLASS OF 2009! Do you believe in NUVUS ORDO SECLORUM(LATIN)=NEW WORLD ORDER IN 2012? THAT IS...CHANGE WE CAN BELIEVE IN!!!

Type this on Youtube, Dr.REED Alien encounter...

He wacks the ALIEN CREATURE, vomits, his heart is palpitating, he takes the ALIEN to his house to examine it, puts him in a refrigerator, opens it, allows the creature to come out to offer him water. talk to him

ALIEN ARTIFACTS in his POSSESSION; GOVERNMENT FINDS OUT THREATENS TO KILL HIM... LATER HE GETS SHOT by a 9MM.

October 15,1996

THIS IS ALL KEPT COVERT BECAUSE OUR GOVERNMENT IS AFRAID(DUE TO OUR CULTURE) THAT AMERICA WOULD START GLOBAL PANIC.

The Phenom

Smash Lord
(I PM YOU)Mikehaze shes from MEXICO...

We are not MEXICAN for the most part...

I am as white as paper(white paper), the area in which she grew was in a rural area/deep forest.

In that area once lived an inhabitance of FRENCH,ITALIAN,SPANISH but that no longer is true.
-In the 1800-1860s(The Spanish War) immigration to Mexico.
-In the(early)1900s ITALIANS; no work in Italy(some wen't to New York others wen't to Mexico)
-I don't know about the rest, thats all my grandma said when she came to the United States.
---------
CLASS OF 2009!

Top Bottom