• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Neal, Champ and AzN Lep Present - Pat's House a MELEE Tournament! Nov.14-15 GET HYPE!

Sleepy

Smash Ace
sleepy I saw you on a crew battle

your link is very good

I love good socal randoms #_#
(or at least people I haven't heard of before)
well, if you're around we can play sometime. Pat's not holding smashfests until next year though. So if it's at someone's tourney or something we can play sometime. I use link or marth though, marth for the matchups I hate.

embracethe12

Smash Lord
The Greater Leon, I believe I can perceive with my eyes what idea you are exercising in that question located above Plan 9's post.

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
Well clearly I harbor no ill intention, though i did notice a small matter of a possibility of an error having occurred and thought to myself that I might do well to harbor good intention. Thus, I opted to give our dear friend an opening in which to receive my assistance should he opt to request it as I am possibly more advanced than many of our peers at internet forum perusal.

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
yeah, I'm hosting a biweekly the 27th and I'm hoping everyone will go like they did the weekend after Thanksgiving :)

Sleepy

Smash Ace
I could always volunteer my house, but people already told me it's too far, and a lot of smashers have ride johns. I can hold up to about 20 people, provided you guys don't wake my dad.... got too lazy to take out the link in my sig, I'll do it now.

Sleepy

Smash Ace
well, I've had about 15 people over here before, and he slept through it. I don't think though I can get much to show up at my house, since I'm not exactly the most known person in this community.

SamDvds

Smash Ace
pika pika! man i haven't even seen you since you've moved here, wth is that all about lol
lol i dont know...ive only played like 3 times in the 2 months ive been here :( im working ALOT until christmas but im usually available after 9-10pm and always up for some smeesh bros. so let me know when ure available we'll meet up sometime.

Top Bottom