• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NCSU Smash Rehash - Volume 2 - "I can't control it!" =]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Kevin don't you want to help out the smash documentary? $10 for a single shot is wasted on you getting wasted

$5

No arguments

I'll put down $10 for the first shot if you want

:phone:

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I know but if only 5 people do it that's 5 shots more than I wanna take and 50 for the documentary.

plus if I'm gonna hurt you're gonna hurt LOL

also the doc is being done through ****** me so I deserve a say in this lol

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
If someone can offer me a ride I am willing to drive to the following towns in NC to meet and acquire said ride; Hickory, South Charlotte, Pineville, Indian trail, Matthews, Shelby, Greensboro, Trinity, Asheboro, Lexington, Sailsbury, Charlotte, Waxhaw, Monroe.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I should be able to give you a ride, but I dunno if where I'm staying has room or not(I'd have to check), and you probably don't want to go backwards for an hour LOL. I'm probably more of a reserve option, but I'd be fine with takin you dude. =)

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
I should be able to give you a ride, but I dunno if where I'm staying has room or not(I'd have to check), and you probably don't want to go backwards for an hour LOL. I'm probably more of a reserve option, but I'd be fine with takin you dude. =)
Kevin Im more then sure I could find somewhere to stay (CAM?)

:)

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol aight. Well, the schedule isn't set in stone yet but I'm trying to leave Friday afternoonish and come back....eh probably leave to come back Sunday after we eat with some dudes or whatever lol.

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
dylan if i find a way to get to Greensboro on Friday, and i think i can, then yeah that would pretty much solve my problem of not having a ****ing ride and **** ha ha

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Well I actually got asked first by someone else and didn't start looking around yet, to be more specific.

My other point isn't necessarily wrong but explaining that here would be weird LOL

SK919

Deal with it
I don't think I'm going to make it to this... buttt yo, I got fall break soon. I'm trying to crash in raleigh and paly a lot of smash that weekend/days off.

Anyone willing to house a ***** and play lots and lots of meleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Me, Jim, and Smith, since Dylan said he was riding with you.

Edit: I also wanna play someone lol hope Twitch is down to smash today

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
stfu

twitch has work to do and band today GGs me =(

oh well training mode has proved useful for about an hour+. Never fought a cpu on one stage for so long before LOL had like 240 kills. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom