• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Trill Dojo vol. 3 The Mixtape on 3/5/11

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i dunno I think the more setups the better. but make sure to call for setups closer to the tourney date. ppl will forget and assume it is already taken care of

T0NE

Smash Apprentice
I just moved up here about a week ago. So i haven't really met anybody yet. But i was gonna hit up snap since he said he was from concord.

T0NE

Smash Apprentice
If you have some time next week, we should play some smash. I'm busy this weekend. Possibly get Snap in on some.

T0NE

Smash Apprentice
I'll pm you probably monday and let you know somethin and i guess we can set something up then.

V1CE

Smash Champion
Triple post fail.... there is an edit button 313... I cant wait for this... I swear im comin to this... Who wants to play soon??? Sometime like after thursday? Maybye next weekend...

stingers

Smash Obsessed
this is sooooo far away lol. you dont have to worry about it much right now =p im sure as it gets closer to the date, that more people will talk here

KoozyK

Smash Ace
HYPE IT UPPPPP, THEN STACK IT UPPPPPPPPPPPP well im excited about this, even though its a littl ovver a month away, nothing like a hometown smash tourney. that you dont have to wake up at like 9 in the morning to get to :bee:

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i'll ROB ditto friendly lol

if I ever had to play a ROB in tourney I'd go sonic or something...since I can't go MK anymore =[

Top Bottom