• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Trill Dojo vol. 3 The Mixtape on 3/5/11

Vinnie

Smash Master
ya u are nice to people u dont know in PERSON... idk about what u say behind there back or online, but in person from what i have seen u are...
You don't know me NEARLY enough to make any of these claims. I'm sort of upset you even did this. I was nice to everyone in NC because... I'm nice. Guess what? If you had told me you ACTUALLY had a problem with it, I'd chill. As a matter of fact, I'll do that now, but I wish you would have told me directly instead of me having to find out.

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
yeah im pretty sure i low percent two stocked you as wario game two after SD'ing at 110%

would have been JV if lasers didnt count.
I mean I'm pretty sure you're exaggerating. I know I got a chain grab on you the second stock (you even said good bait).

And no need to get defensive. I was only joking. You had only been playing him a few days. I wouldn't expect you to be San-status with im.

BTW, can't wait to fight your Wario again. I've gotten my falco so much better. I think I'm actually ready to use him in tourney now. But I might wait another month before I pull him out. There's just a few more tricks I need to get down. So you know what that means? Free Zelda matches for everyone who gets me in bracket. But they better be prepared for a Zelda/Sheik. My sheik may even be better than my Zelda now.

But I can't wait for my falco to come out. I've got almost all the stuff down with him. I just need to fix some player habbits of mine so as to fit with his style.

NC be prepared. This ZeldaRox! will soon be a FalcoPWNS!

V1CE

Smash Champion
god **** it i just woke up, my schedule is so off...

So i bought Fallout:NV, Looks like im not goin to VC8, GL to anyone who goes... Im sick anyway... :( I need to get a job so i can enter this

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
I was thinking about hosting a smash 64 tournament at this. Who would be interested?
like I doubt anyone would play in a tourney. but you could have it running. I know a lot of people like to just play it for fun. But i usually see jon? (I think) and some melee people playing.

Top Bottom