• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Power Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.

MunkeyX2g

Smash Ace
waters can 2 stock my peach with ganon... maybe the ganon you play against is just bad or something.... idk?

Sunchaser007

Smash Journeyman
Ganon can beat marth to a pulp if he knows what he's doing......and guys, my motivation to actually try in this game has returned....you'd better watch out ganon haters, b/c me and dolf are coming!!

PacStrife

Smash Ace
I think ganon is a bad character. I mean really, he's ganon. and Munkey he is pretty much low teir, he's only one spot away from it anyway and that's close enough for me. Also, comparing ganon to marth is dumb. This is because although yes ganon can beat a marth, he has to work about 1000 times harder to get the win. It gets to an arguement of skill and character use and while I wont get into that, I will say that marth isn't exactly a hard character to use. In conclusion.....
Ganon = Too Good
and there should be some good ganons at munk aid 4 from what munk tells me. I can't wait!

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Yeah . . . well . . . I need to practice much just to pose a challenge to anyone I've played. WTF? Why am I so low? Oh . . . I can't practice constantly cause I LOST MY GCN! **** Gamecrazy getting my hopes up for a Wii and convincing me to trade my GCN! **** YOUR NEVERENDING LIES, GAMECRAZY!!!!

MunkeyX2g

Smash Ace
It's really n00bish to read that much into his spot on the tier list... the match is almost as even as you can get... simple as that... its common knowledge

TLOZ

Smash Journeyman
come on man! lol u know link is the best character in the game and when i play him, its the greatest thing ever!!!

Twiggy

Smash Lord
come on man! lol u know link is the best character in the game and when i play him, its the greatest thing ever!!!
Thats why I like TLOZ, he's got that never give up attitude!

His link is the **** and he has confidence.

He's not all like "omg y do i lose, it MUST be tiers =["

PLAYERS > TIERS

Sunchaser007

Smash Journeyman
It's really n00bish to read that much into his spot on the tier list... the match is almost as even as you can get... simple as that... its common knowledge
Munk is right...ganon can stand toe to toe against marth. Ganon's fair has just as much range on it as marth's fsmash! So what if I have to work harder to get a win....if i beat a marth, then it makes me that much more proud that I won b/c the odds were against me. What you must understand about the tier list is that it's comprised based on the results of tournys. Just b/c marth is used more often and wins more tournys does not mean that he's greater than characters lower in tier....I know quite a few links that can give a marth some trouble b/c they know their character like the back of their hand and it's a proven fact that if anyone knows how to control their projectiles that marth has little chance to pull out a win. Bottom line is that player skill >tier list.

Twiggy

Smash Lord
Munk is right...ganon can stand toe to toe against marth. Ganon's fair has just as much range on it as marth's fsmash! So what if I have to work harder to get a win....if i beat a marth, then it makes me that much more proud that I won b/c the odds were against me. What you must understand about the tier list is that it's comprised based on the results of tournys. Just b/c marth is used more often and wins more tournys does not mean that he's greater than characters lower in tier....I know quite a few links that can give a marth some trouble b/c they know their character like the back of their hand and it's a proven fact that if anyone knows how to control their projectiles that marth has little chance to pull out a win. Bottom line is that player skill >tier list.
tier lists are based not only from tournament results... but on current meta-game of top level players, and character potential. That is why Fox and Falco are at the top of the list. They are statistically the best characters in the game. If the list was based simply on tourney results... you KNOW marth would be top tier still.

$sD

Smash Ace
dont follow the tier list...i learned that along time ago...

btw

my low tiers owns higher tiers

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
Dolla aint lying. I think it was his Mario (I could be wrong) that I saw **** a guys fox or Samus

Sunchaser007

Smash Journeyman
I dunno where to go /w this topic...i'll just say that high tier isn't everything that it's cracked out to be. Granted fox is an amazing character....he can be beaten w/o going into the higher tiers

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Well, I believe and don't believe the Tier list. It's also up to the skill of the player. But when skills are on an even level between opponents, that's when I think the Tier list plays an important role. But that's just me.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
*looks around*

I highly doubt it's me.

Again, that's a belief of mine. From what I've seen, I have yet to be wrong. But again, it's an opinion, and it's not wrong. Are you trying to change my opinion?

$sD

Smash Ace
lol yes razor it was against ali's samus i remember it somewhat?

we did play alot of matches though.

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
LoL... ya, I think the only reason it stood out in my mind dolla, was b/c you ahd your mario in that like.... 70's pimp colors. The yellow/gold and purple. Hahaha. And !THAT! is why I <3 Dolla... for having a []D [] []\/[] []D Mario... (literally... Zelda and Peach are his tricks)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom