• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Nothingmasters and MPJVI

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
OH SHII-, Holymarth may have everyone beat . . .

What do the judges think?

Gatewood

Smash Rookie
MPJVI we gotta plan some better **** for money. Karn lost like $$$ on that tourney which is badass as hell but still. We need to know what to charge cuz five dollar door fee don't cut it for a day and a half of pigging out. We're working on how to cut costs next time, got some tight plans but still if people want good food, aka pizza and beer then there will have to be some way to pay for it. We thinking, raise door fee, cut money out of prize pool (bull****) or serve much less food than last time. I must admit that a huge fee went to Karn buying like $$$ on fine cheese and wine but still he can't lose $$$$$$ > 300 again. What ever we'll work it out. Peace!

I wouldn't have any problem on having a venue fee, AND cutting the food out. Let people fend for themselves. It's still awesome as hell just being there with everyone, without the food.

Karn and his dad are the ****.

PacStrife

Smash Ace
Yeah I agree with Boss. The food has never been the draw, just more of an extra thing. If having another one of these means no food then I think people woll understand. Especially since karn took major loses from the last one.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
That just means a weekend of Baconators for me. There's no complaints I can think of out of that.:)

Malk

Smash Champion
Oh nice guys
I like the thinking

I wrote a couplet

Jubilee, no smash, no food.
Just a bunch of guys and their wood.

Knorr

Smash Ace
Hanging out in our hood.
Getting down, the gettins good.
Luther has no avatar and i think he should.

Knorr

Smash Ace
you need more skill points to spend in the backfisting master of nothing prestiege class

nothing masters are

megz
david
malk
karn
and me

a prerequisit is to have know all of us for 11 years bc thats what we did xD

Knorr

Smash Ace
matt or alex get off my account reading my subscribed threads! i cant see whats new bc you *****es keep checkin my ****

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
HEY EVERYONE!! Come to my tournament this weekend on my birthday this saturday, its in the garage. Go to my thread and come to my birthday tournament it will be too fun

Top Bottom