• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Nothingmasters and MPJVI

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
Luther, if you buy and paint me a controller close to the color of my text here (Sky blue) I will pay you 30 bux for it cause controllers cost 25 these days, please man i would like to have a pimp looking one like that for C3

Yeroc

Theory Coder
BRoomer
I can do my *very* (I mean it) lightly used new one for you if you like.

And if you want me to print out an image and put it on the face I figured out how to do that too =D

2_Percent

Smash Ace
i would but i don't have any of my primer and clearcoat with me. if i did, then i wouldn't mind doing it for 30. the type of paint i use is a lot different than everyone elses. little cans of it are like $5. i'll do one for you sometime though adam...a new one so you can begin Brawl with it.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I hope no bugs got on that while drying. I tried that yesterday and those god**** bugs screwed everything up . . . You can ask LoZR.

Yeroc

Theory Coder
BRoomer
The last coat of clear is on, and I'm waiting untill that dries enough to move it up to my room, in about an hour. It's inside the garage now, so hopefully that will keep it safer. Bugs don't get too close to the house this time of day anyway.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
It looks like it'll be nice. What else are you painting? How are you doing it? I got that Krylon Fusion stuff, so I don't know if that will be effective or not.

Yeroc

Theory Coder
BRoomer
I did my own controller a week ago. I got some stuff from Lowes, and a few regular cans of Krylon from WalMart. Follow the instructions in the controller painting topic along with some of my own previous painting experience, and presto.

dotpwn

Smash Journeyman
me and chaddd split in the end, but he did win in winners finals so thats that.

fullmetal got 3rd (i love you mikey poo)

tong 4th

reflex 5th and some random sheik 5th

pb&j 7th and this NC kid 7th.

doesnt matter after that <_<

I've Jihad It got owned by crappy rules.

the other GA players that didnt make top 8 got ****ed the same way.

So update from AWA: dotpwn places 7th in Tourney, Ali looks like Isai. Hyrule Temple is gay. Chad is an OK Gdorf. I win
How was c3

holymarth007

Smash Journeyman
Knorr DK ditto next time we see each other

Malk I use Mario I wanna play your Mario also

LOZR quitting smash is like Oscar not yelling at people to get the hell off of his trashcan. GTFO MY METALLIC CRIB D:

Command Post down here has smashers like me that play smash w/ you, come down on fridays and I'll play you, Waters can tell you what's up.

Malk

Smash Champion
I just had a divine image thrust upon me!

For years have we mourned game and watch as low tier because of his inability to billguard (no l-cancel) but we're missing something very important: ledge cancelled billguard.

Feel free to try, it's almost unbeatable if you do it as well as Bill:
1 - wait facing away for enemy to try to grab ledge
2 - short hop and upair while maintaining motion backwards
3 - grab ledge or kill with billguard -> combo

I know it's really just a billguard but I'm coining this move as "MalkBillGuard"

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
We had this beat two weeks ago, LoZR. We did the Jboy ON CAMERA!

Top Bottom