• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC-Echo and Lord Karn Present Super Special Awesome Billcake 9/20

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
That tourney was great. Smash 64 is so awesome. I wish the Brawl singles weren't so late though, I'm garbage when I'm sleepy (Singles first, doubles last?).
Anyway, I'm hoping to make it to the next one and I'm coming for you, Echo (ROB ROB ROB ROB ROB).

And to LDPK, I gave you the wrong phone number! D:

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Loooooool BEHR. Wish I had been there to enjoy that bro.

LoZR, why didn't ya win Brawl this time? Are Karn and Bill better MKs or what lol.

Anyways, good job to you guys.

Omsde, good job on that placing bro! Looks like our next wings MM won't be quite as easy huh?

Oh yeah, good stuff in teams Corey.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
Bill would it be too much trouble to put up the Internet Predators vs. NC-Bros matches? Those were really fun and I wouldn't mind watching them again.

ocaie

Smash Cadet
plz post some of the videos soon i wanna see some of the matches i didnt get to watch.

i got 11th with fox by the way

also i wanted to know how u videotaped the games cause i wanna make some vids

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
If any of these ever get a venue on the campus or something I'll there.
**** you, go to bi-weeklies, no venue johns.

Are you making a new thread for the next one Karn? It'll be tough to top this one's name.
I'll think of something.

I got it. The next bi-weekly shall be named "Speedsk8er's new name on SmashBoards is PLUR."

BEHR

Smash Hero
Bill I hope your toilet is ok and restroom. <333

Im goin to buy a toilet seat and a matching rug for you.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Looool BEHR, every time that gets brought up I wanna laugh so hard.

If you go to the next bi-weekly(if I go), then you have to tell me bout this in full detail aight lol.

Yeroc

Theory Coder
BRoomer
**** I wish I could make the next one. I'm going to be working that Saturday, so no dice. Good thing this one was an absolute blast.

Thanks again to Bill and Alex for being completely awesome. Thanks to Adam for being the dang best even though we couldn't pull through in Brawl teams. Thanks to all of you who cheered on the record setting btt session, the replay of which can be found here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skBVh8ADujI. I'll try to make it to another event soon, so I'll see all of you later.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Darn, wish I could see you again Corey. I get to go to one in November when the SoVA guys go, please tell me that you might be able to make it one of those weekends bro.

Way to hold it down at the tourney man.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Corey Play me in Melee again please when I see you. :'3

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
I don't remember seeing Behr any after he brought that stick in from outside. What happened to you after that? And good match in Brawl singles. Luckily DK's down b ***** Jigg's rollout.

BEHR

Smash Hero
I don't remember seeing Behr any after he brought that stick in from outside. What happened to you after that? And good match in Brawl singles. Luckily DK's down b ***** Jigg's rollout.
Trying to fix the toilet. o 3o;

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Karn......I'm actually at a loss for words to describe how much I love that. Congratulations. I'm so glad I get to make it to this one now!

Top Bottom