• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC-Echo and Lord Karn Present Super Special Awesome Billcake 9/20

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I'm betting that the results are going to make me say, "Wow, I could have won money at this one too."
Hm, you're more confident than I am. I don't ever think I'm better than anyone else because they could've stepped their game up like I did.

Just try to remember your opponents can improve and do to you what you can do to them man.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
LoZR needs to team with me one day because he never has and we'd be the best team everrrrrrrrrr.

Kev, thanks for the advise, and I never underestimate anyone, but I still stand by what I said. I hope that's alright, because I didn't mean to offend anyone with it.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol I doubt LoZr would team with me in Brawl cuz I royally screwed up in both sets that we lost in. Maybe in Melee, I can only hope.

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
LoZR needs to team with me one day because he never has and we'd be the best team everrrrrrrrrr.

Kev, thanks for the advise, and I never underestimate anyone, but I still stand by what I said. I hope that's alright, because I didn't mean to offend anyone with it.
You hurt my feelings.

No, seriously. :(

BEHR

Smash Hero
I'll be there as usual with the G-Boro Gang. ;D

I need a teammate for Melee and Brawl.

Melee- whoever. ;D

Brawl- Jiggs. ;D

Get at me.

gameboii

Smash Cadet
This tourneys on the same weekend as my birthday XD. You'll all buy me presents right?

(i accept cash, checks, money orders, visa and matercard)

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
This tourneys on the same weekend as my birthday XD. You'll all buy me presents right?

(i accept cash, checks, money orders, visa and matercard)
****, I was going to ask people to let me win since my birthday is the 27th, but you've totally got me beat here.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Looks like I won't meet you for a while then. That's like 3.5+ hours from me. NC smash is too good though, so you'll meet cool people either way.

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
i hate allllllllll you guys. Im gonna **** at Dis tournament.....

maybe
I need another ride, bro!

My debut into competitive Smash soon to come! Must make good impression...>_>
You live in Fayetteville, right? As far as I know, Corner Trap lives in Fayetteville and he's a pretty good Brawl IC main. Better than I am, anyways. You should message him and see if he can come. Double IC will be sooooooo good.

Then again, I think he stopped coming to SWF. However, I could message him on Shoryuken.

>_______________>

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
i swear i hate dat guy above me :mad:

I guess ill give you a ride since your yoshi is da best.

i swear i neva lost a match

metaXzero

Smash Champion
Wow. This Corner-Trap guy hasn't returned here since July.

Well I sent him a pm and left a message on his profile. But don't know if he'll respond.

Top Bottom