• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

taljen

Smash Rookie
I know that on this forum, there is Atlantic South, but if my only region options are "US East Coast" and "US South," which best fits NC players?

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
aye
Tournaments be happenin and stuff...
But I feel like, I don't see people post about them on facebook in the NC PM/brawl or the main NC smash page.
I'm not saying I don't see any, but I do tend to see some smashboards that aren't on ether of the pages.
am i blind

Vengeance_NS

Smash Journeyman
my old ass hasnt been to smash tourney in years but the new smash is pulling me back in. i hope to make apperances at a few locals before i head to majors. ill be the oldest dude there look out for me. been training with duo(devestate NS) and his twin bro zeke.

Todd Bonney

Smash Lord
my old *** hasnt been to smash tourney in years but the new smash is pulling me back in. i hope to make apperances at a few locals before i head to majors. ill be the oldest dude there look out for me. been training with duo(devestate NS) and his twin bro zeke.
How old are you?

OhJay

Smash Rookie
Do you guys know of anyone / stores that play near charlotte / near the SC border close to I77?
I go to Winthrop on the SC side, and figured I would have better luck finding players on that side of the border then going down to cola weekly.

Nessafile

Smash Apprentice
I know a bunch of charlotte players play at some store called be there games but that's about it, Charlotte has a fb group as well.

Tophick

Smash Cadet
NNID
Tophick
3DS FC
3411-1419-6075
Just got back from Cali and competed for my first time in LA. Where do i sign up around Raleigh/Durham???

emb1234

Smash Apprentice
Haha, that's the spirit!

From memory I thought you had gotten way ahead, but apparently not. I never realized you were both in the top ~10 on the site though.

Top Bottom