• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
new people joining
keeps the melee scene alive
but where is the hype

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
lot of things working against smashboards. crashes and lack of discussion from vets are some imo.

plus everyone is lurkin facebook all day anyway lol.

would be nice to have smashboards world and fb world doe

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
I look at smashboards every day.

I look at facebook every few days.

One of these websites is better than the other.

Also, I really really really want to get some white chocolate, melt it, add purple food coloring, and then make it solid again.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Well, I'd probably eat it. Or maybe frame it. Or make a chocolate frame, frame it in that, take a photo of it, then eat the chocolate and the frame.

Or I'd melt it again, dip steak in it, then let it cool so I get steak covered in purple chocolate. Then I'd put rice outside that chocolate (so it's kind of like a steak chocolate sushi), then put chocolate outside that. Then I'd cover that in hot sauce, before adding another layer of chocolate. Then I'd give it little arms and legs so it looks like Kirby, and shout out "Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii" a lot.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
"How do you pronounce Melee"

"How much should a GameCube cost"

"I hit someone with Roy''s dair an it spiked"

"Post of random video no one gives a **** about"

The Facebook group can be extremely useful but I feel as though the royal 'we' are semi-abusing it when a lot of that clutter is exactly what NCSmashboards used to be.

I mean you know

Can't police no underwear

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
I added an actual relevant topic to the Facebook group. Now we can have a good discussion.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Jaurice and Swann have accounts. Those are the only others I can think of off the top of my head.

v4extreme

Smash Journeyman
I use the facebook group more than swf because there's more activity there. I don't like facebook, if it weren't for about 3 groups I'm in and messaging I wouldn't have an account.

The posts about how new NC sucks because we don't about inside jokes from years ago are pretty chill. Good stuff guys. Really feeling like a part of this community right now.

flantasticflan

Smash Journeyman
"How do you pronounce Melee"

"How much should a GameCube cost"

"I hit someone with Roy''s dair an it spiked"

"Post of random video no one gives a **** about"

The Facebook group can be extremely useful but I feel as though the royal 'we' are semi-abusing it when a lot of that clutter is exactly what NCSmashboards used to be.

I mean you know

Can't police no underwear
You left out the basketball posts that get bumped daily

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
I use the facebook group more than swf because there's more activity there. I don't like facebook, if it weren't for about 3 groups I'm in and messaging I wouldn't have an account.

The posts about how new NC sucks because we don't about inside jokes from years ago are pretty chill. Good stuff guys. Really feeling like a part of this community right now.
Takin' trash talk serious like new nc.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Oh yea

I forgot that new nc sucks because they don't get inside jokes

How could I forget to say someone sucks because of something they'll never understand

Thanks V4lawing

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Well, to be fair, some of the old jokes are rather opaque, and even some old nc couldn't adequately explain where they come from.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Daddy Yeroc needs to have more story times; teach new nc their roots.

Although most of the jokes come from either Mourning Pirates or Crew YGO, so some of them might be better situated to explain some of the really obscure stuff.

Top Bottom