• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I am not a mod, and this is my favorite topic in the Atlantic South

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
didnt read much

but if josh is quitting cause of life issues, and he feels he would do better in life without smash, than yes i say quit.

but if hes quitting just cause he gets angry here and there.

well thats just silly.

still not sure if that it or not though
everyone did to much posting.

but josh

be you

thats all you gotta do homie.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
it's in atlanta, the 3rd of april
very back row seats are 56 plus tax on ticketmaster

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Mom is watching this episode of "Cake Boss" where the guy made a bunch of male strippers on this cake for a bachelorette party.

thought you guys should know

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
yes, of course it's fake.

still, it's something i've wanted to attend since i was a littlun and believed it was real.

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
and..... in regard to fish being cooked correctly: OF COURSE IT CAN. ya'll townies just don't have fresh fish to work with all the time(see harris teeter in chapel hill at the student center... smells like rotten fish every time you step foot in that place. it's a joke) All you need is a really hot source of heat, basically, which is easily achieved by a restaurant grill but you'd need additional stuff to do it at home. For frying you want it crispy on the outside and just barely raw in the very center, hence the saying "right past raw" in seafood. If you're going to grill/pan sear it then a hot source as well.. same type thing except not no breader/crispiness/it requires more maintenance.

seriously though.. so many people i know have misconceptions about the way fish tastes. If you come to here, I can prepare you at least 20 different kinds of fish NONE of them tasting fishy at all, whatsoever. you'd probably like it more than fried chicken ;>

w/ seafood it's like.. freshness > cooking it right > seasoning

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Dr Peepee is Anon! It's the only way...

And yay for Wrestlemania!

I hate that people say it's fake. ****ing duh! but you can't tell me that falling off a 12 foot ladder and landing on your back doesn't hurt. Or on the ground outside the ring, or even on the ring itself! Those guys and girls are true athletes.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
seriously though.. so many people i know have misconceptions about the way fish tastes. If you come to here, I can prepare you at least 20 different kinds of fish NONE of them tasting fishy at all, whatsoever.
this is so ridiculously true. fish only has the modern misconception of a "fishy" taste if it is NOT fresh. a good seafood restaurant will throw fish out once it starts to smell.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I honestly can't eat some fish. I haven't ventured out and tried new fish because of the allergic reaction I got eating some.

I can eat tuna, fish sticks, and shrimp. But, like, most of that is processed, I bet. Not even the real deal.

Disappointing. But maybe one day I'll get out and try something new. I had tried crab recently - i didn't like it. But lol that was at a buffet, so it probably was going to suck.

Top Bottom