• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

MacD

Banned via Administration
oh geez, now you are doing that "i'm gonna use your first name even though i've never met you" thing?

i guess at least i know who you are though so it's like not as bad as others

MacD

cause we've had many a intelligent convos there

super double ninja's, i blame getting a facebook message lagging me

and <3333 that sleepyk fellow, idk, some people i just feel weird calling them their first name, like sleepy and drpp

SleepyK

he's a former premium member, as am i

discussing high level darc matchups

tw1n

Smash Champion
oh geez, now you are doing that "i'm gonna use your first name even though i've never met you" thing?

i guess at least i know who you are though so it's like not as bad as others
I know you McCain!
Actually according to facebook we dated for a day. One whole day at the beginning of April. Good times.

MacD

that's what i started wondering after nothing happened, but i was really upset pac west had 0 mods, unless alpha the blanket mod of all tourney stuff counts lol

so even at the price of it being stupid, i was thinking pac west needs a mod and i'm always on/an active member so why not

though i figure the reward is basically the same benefits as a premium membership lol

oh super ninja's, i suck at this

love you david, good times!!!!!! one of the best days of my life, besides sunday night of pound 4 and i'm sure a couple other tourney nights ;)

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer

SleepyK

yeah but threads ilke that are few and far in between.
also every good thing i wanted to say has been posted already

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
yeah but threads ilke that are few and far in between.
also every good thing i wanted to say has been posted already
Yeah that is kind of a pain. I think that even if you say similar things then the power of numbers helps get your point across better. That's just me thinking about the system though and not actually being helpful.

SleepyK

still, it's that kind of activity i wish occurred more often. it's what makes the mbr interesting imo

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Oh yeah I agree with that.

People still check it, so I mean we could each start a thread and get stuff going haha.

I dunno what I'd make but I could think of something.

tw1n

Smash Champion
love you david, good times!!!!!! one of the best days of my life, besides sunday night of pound 4 and i'm sure a couple other tourney nights ;)
Lol likewise ;) Except also that you slept next to my bro and not me lol.

Also I found the stuff from you and I on facebook back on April first but I can't find a way to link it lol. And I dont feel like going through any of the work to get a pic of it posted on photobucket to put on here lol.

Top Bottom