• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

MacD

Banned via Administration
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12132018&postcount=3350

LOL. Boy, what was I thinking when I infracted such a class act user on SWF. Clearly, I was just out of my mind.

What a joke.
he thinks he can get away with a lot of stuff because we never had mods in the pac west that did anything

but yea, he's a **** to everyone on the boards

EDIT: btw, nice talking to whoever you were who called me yesterday on a certain falco players phone

it was fun and i'd love to do it again sometime

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Man, Keith. WHY!?!

Just wait until next week. I will wreck you with my team of n00btactics.

~Twitch~

Smash Master
cullowhee, nc western carolina university
troll hierarchy

so as we all know trolling was first invented by king archduke louis james dr peepee MXXVIIIII. but a lot of people know not about the various kinds of ranks a troll deserves and what category he/she deserves. so i'd like to, out of the kindness of my heart, state the ranks once more as said in ancient times when computer dinosaurs that were 20' tall roamed the earth. also as it was said by the treaty of paris 1983
i know, another one?
that we may see this great source of troll knowledge once more. also so ****ing scrub trolls will know their place.

1. troll trollmaster: this is king troll. we are currently under the reign of stingers CXXXV and to those who know not this ancient king then you are freaking missing out stop living under a rock. anyway, a troll trollmaster is in charge of all the trolls from troll jesters to troll slaves but we will get into those later. he makes sure they all know thou place and he must stop any revolts or he will be severly executed banned from the site. our current troll trollmaster is in love with a british man currently residing in burningville. he is beloved by all his subjects both the man and the husband even though they are an interracial couple.

2. troll jester: this is the category in which you post funny trolls and ones that are actually worth reading. examples being sleepyk and mike g. they live to brighten up everyones day and serve the troll trollmaster vehemently. this is pretty much the entire career of a troll jester but don't be fooled; they are incredibly important in the troll kingdom of the internet.

3. troll troll troll troll farmer: these people will live to find pictures on different sites and to provide trolls for the commoners, jesters, and troll ****. these are perhaps the most important trolls of the troll kingdom. without troll troll troll troll farmers, the troll economy will fall and the entire troll kingdom will collapse and die. troll troll troll troll farmers currently reside in the you laugh: you lose thread in which you can find in any social sub-forum for any region. except the jews.

4. troll ****: these are the ones who post very racial trolls. there isn't much to these trolls and there are not many of them. basically: they ****in suck. they are limiting jobs with little to no pay. however, the mexicans are all over these jobs. so everyone thank the troll mexicans. i have never met a troll *** before and tbh i really don't want to.

5. troll babies: these are the trolls who have not yet developed and are still trying to learn how to troll. this is formed when two people over webcam love each other very much...and the guy makes her strip for him. and it works. then an internet baby just comes and ****s with everything. newton proved this with his theorys of "the laws of motion". he was a troll master of olden days. he changed a lot of things, he did......... troll babies have a lot of potential and if you see one...give it a cookie. if you know what i'm saying. 313 is a perfect example of a troll baby. just read his posts if you need an example. they ARE the future of trolling after all.

6. troll slaves: these are the bottom of the bottom. the worst of the worst. the ones who were so horribly bad at trolling they were just told "stop" by so many people. troll slaves are used to make cash crops for the nobletrolls. cash crops such as sugarcane, cotton, and tobacco. in a way, these are also very important as they help the troll troll troll troll farmers with the troll economy of real-world cash crops sold over eBAY.

thank you for taking the time to learn your place. i really appreciate it. we all do. stingers, i bid you adieu.

what troll am i, you ask? well i am a troll GOD because i bet you believed every single word up here. get ****ed. especially smith. and plur. and cam. and theo. and col bol. and isaac newton. and king louis. and kleg.

tl;dr. **** YOU! I WILL NOT PUT A TL;DR VERSION UP HERE! I'M ACTUALLY MAKING YOU READ A LITTLE BIT SCRUB! GO READ A CHILDREN'S BOOK!

byyyyyeeee errybody.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol this is true. White people have it hard in comedy. There is only limited things we can say to insult ourselves. But anything outside of that is considered racist.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Sometimes the best trolls are the folks that don't troll at all.

Also - Nice copy pasta, Twitch.

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
oh shizniz.... .. ... you're right. Just like I have already done with several other games.. lol thanks. haven't used my wii for anything aside from the occasional homebrew / snes games in a looooong time.

MacD

Banned via Administration
it's really good and fun

but then you go play melee and wonder, "why the F haven't i been playing this the whole time"

ps my lucas will **** all!!!!!

Top Bottom