• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Oh my god I wanted to be there with you when you made that Sloppy Roethlisberger.

I heard that **** changed the cooking game, yo.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Beer and Bacon rule.

I will be on a plane headed for the east coast in exactly one month. Also, I believe the majority of my time spent in North Carolina will be in Greenville and not Salisbury as previously reported, but my aunt and uncle live in Salisbury so if that is the more convenient for the Smashing I can probably be around.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I don't think many people will be close to Greenville by the time you get here so you have a better shot of getting things done in Salisbury.

Also that tournament we said was gonna happen when you got here got moved a week back due to our native anime thing, Animazement. Soooo the smashers will be there the 28th which I think is the only weekend you're here for.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I mean some people's leases are up in June, right :pow:

I hear ya, but I don't know how often you guys play games or whatever. Nebraska's smash is like 1 hour away at most so we game like twice a week. I realize that planning that stuff month in advance is silly but if you guys play like once a week anyway I could just hope to make one of those, I've got a regional brawl/melee tournamnet on the 7th so I'm gonna be nerding and in decent form when I arrive. I'll try and make that animazement thing but convincing my cousin is the difficult part, though sneaking in might be hella hella.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
It's a relettering of "THIS."

He was trying to get the elusive DrPP infraction.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
What else would I have my title be?

Besides, why are you looking at that? The bird is what you should be looking at. And you should be imagining my face like that the whole time I post this.

Top Bottom