• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
ZOMG SOOOO SWEEET!!!!

I <3 Emilio soo much. Young Guns was the shi!!!

So was Night at the Roxbury.

*tips hat
EMMMIILLLIIIOOOO!!!!!!

*watches again.
You guys wanna make out or what?

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Hey guys...I was on the interstate the other day when I saw a certain billboard.

Sorry for the page stretch :p

Yeah, Zero and I live in Birmingham, Alabama...soooooooo...

Apparently the whole city is comin' for yas :)
This billboard was sponsored by NC Smash. Telling Alabama what's up.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Emilio Estevez! The mighty ducks man i swear it. I was there!

Lol the NM snash scene fails again! People are complaining about paying a dollaar (yes one dollar) to enter a tournament on saturday...

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Okay, I didn't know there was more to the phrase. I never saw the second half before you mentioned it.

Forgive me.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
yeah we're divided but...from what i've observed, your tournaments are bigger, in that they contain more people. there seems to be like 20 people just in raleigh/NCSU who play brawl. NC melee is hard pressed to get 20 ppl all in the same place. part of it is that some of you don't post a lot (killerSOS, omni, etc), and part of it is that in brawl, from what i can tell, NC doesn't seem to be...improving.

i could easily be wrong though. i don't pay too much attention. but our melee scene just feels more active, while our brawl scene just kinda...trolls and goes to tourneys.
lol yea ur pretty wrong about this. both damage and stockfield have improved drastically. Actually i think it's quite the opposite. i know before money mike left, he was yall most improved, i dont see anyone else that has stands out.

im really curious though, who has gotten like alot better?

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
o keith, you better stick with this name if you want to keep your mlg pointz

lord karn

Smash Master
Both scenes are improving, but I think melee has been improving somewhat more quickly. Other than money mike we have twitch, me yay, cam, etc.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
Well at least NC can say they have the best Lucas (and a great deal of ROB's) in the country.
we have the best ROB

but i think Pink Fresh is still ahead of mekos.

Mekos is def second best lucas in the nation though. PF just lives in a stronger scene and goes to more oos tourneys. He has more practice and knows more about his char. ( for the time being, i know mekos can become number one)

lord karn

Smash Master
being number one as a character doesn't really mean anything. It's only how you do nationally against other players. If the character sucks, then that is a factor from his being the best.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
o keith, you better stick with this name if you want to keep your mlg pointz
the points only count on my MLG account, not smashboards. As long as i keep that account up, i will have da points. I dont see me changing that even if i change SMW names.

btw, im prob just going back to keith or mongoose

or " Keith the Mongoose" a.k.a KTM

~Twitch~

Smash Master
cullowhee, nc western carolina university
Twitch will learn to be smart and make you all feel bad.
it's coming to me...slowly. too slowly.

lol yea ur pretty wrong about this. both damage and stockfield have improved drastically. Actually i think it's quite the opposite. i know before money mike left, he was yall most improved, i dont see anyone else that has stands out.

im really curious though, who has gotten like alot better?
wow, thanks a lot keith. can't believe you don't remember back in 08-07 when i would lose my first match then win my next match then lose the match after that. that happened at so many tournies back then. :(

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
it's coming to me...slowly. too slowly.

wow, thanks a lot keith. can't believe you don't remember back in 08-07 when i would lose my first match then win my next match then lose the match after that. that happened at so many tournies back then. :(
ummm i didnt even know about smashboards until early 09.

check the join date lol.

Top Bottom