• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Yes, cause I want to never have the ability to purchase an SNES game I didn't have as a child.

Hinryu

Smash Apprentice
@Stingers - I agree, stuff like Gamestop can die.

The cool thing with the passes though is the fact that you are supposed to get all future DLC for free.

@Zio - Ebay man.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
That is still part of the used game market.

If gamestop would start offering more for their trades and lower prices, then I wouldn't have a problem with them.

That and get rid of that stupid rabbit.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I'm pretty sure the monopoly they have on the used game industry, they could survive, DJ.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Entei's a fire type. They can't swim.
i guess thats why i one hit killed it.

level 49 xatu
level 48 mamoswine
level 48 starmie
level 48 typhlosion
level 48 kangaskhan
level 49 dragonair

just beat misty. trying to find out how to get the ****ing pokeflute so i can go to viridian and then pallet and then cinnabar and then seafoam and then viridian and then mt. silver. i got this **** planned i just need the **** flute >:O

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
lololol u still suck. I already beat all gym leaders. havent fought ash yet. that prick has a lvl 81 pikachu, like how the **** am i supposed to beat that? i cant beat the elite four(rematch) because my pokeome were good enough to beat the final gym leader, but not enough to beat the first round of elite four rematch :( might play it tonight. still havent beaten 358/2 days though.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
i can't tell who is competitive pokemoning here and who is casual pokemoning.

~Twitch~

Smash Master
cullowhee, nc western carolina university
i guess thats why i one hit killed it.

level 49 xatu
level 48 mamoswine
level 48 starmie
level 48 typhlosion
level 48 kangaskhan
level 49 dragonair

just beat misty. trying to find out how to get the ****ing pokeflute so i can go to viridian and then pallet and then cinnabar and then seafoam and then viridian and then mt. silver. i got this **** planned i just need the **** flute >:O
you get the "poke flute" in lavender town in the radio tower. figure it out from there, doofus.

@keith: i've already beaten ash when my pokemon were litaerally 20 levels below all his pokemon. it's not as hard as it seems.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
God . . . I can't find a lengthy, well animated, well paced battle.

Every fight I've searched for is riddled with flashbacks, talking, panning from one side of the screen to the other, standing, and whathave you to stretch the battle on.

I just want to see some good exchanges with minimal talking.

~Twitch~

Smash Master
cullowhee, nc western carolina university
yeah, if fights were just people fighting, some people probably wouldn't be interested. so they also try to move the plot along as the fight drags on...and on...and on...but, of course, i'm just guessing. i really have no idea.

@gardevoir: i don't get it...

Gardevior

Smash Lord
It's like this. You have two lvl 100 Alakazams fighting each other and let's say that their Sp Atk and Speed is all maxed out through EVs (vitamins and fighting wild pokemon).

Who goes first? Well, theoretically, their speed would be the same - they are the same pokemon, after all, on the same level. But 1 Alakazam has a 20 IV in speed and the other has a 30 IV in speed. These values were determined at birth (or when you caught them), and basically can't be determined by anything other than stuff before they were born (parents).

Get it?

edit - again, I gave up pokemon pretty easily, so take this with your gain of salt.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
privysaur 10:41 pm
(10:41:18 PM): oh because im the one thats going to get yay'd?
(10:41:24 PM): are you implying im dating my sister
(10:41:27 PM): you sick ****
DrpeepeeF 10:41 pm
(10:41:33 PM): LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
(10:41:37 PM): man that would be hot

Top Bottom