• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Oh great.

I must understand some obscure reference you're making.

let's just say I don't get it. What do i win?

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Evangelion.

Not as obscure as I thought it was going to be. Unfortunately, I didn't really think too much on that series, and obviously my mind shut off when I was watching it cause I don't remember a dang thing other than Shinji is a *****.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Evangelion.

Not as obscure as I thought it was going to be. Unfortunately, I didn't really think too much on that series, and obviously my mind shut off when I was watching it cause I don't remember a dang thing other than Shinji is a *****.
I remember a whole lot of overbearing, misappropriated christian imagery.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
I also remember how Shinji sees a certain giant naked woman trying to embrace him while he's in Unit 01 and freaks out, but is calm when it transforms into a certain giant naked man trying to embrace him.

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
Evangelion.

Bolded, Emphasized, and Underlined for truth.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Starting with the release of Tiger Woods PGA Tour 11 on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3, the publisher will introduce a new Online Pass, a one-time registration code included with each brand new copy of the game. The code allows players to access "online services, features and bonus content."

Those who purchase the game used can buy an Online Pass for $10 or sign up for a free 7-day trial. The pass will be implemented for NCAA Football 11, NHL 11. Madden NFL 11, NBA 11, FIFA 11, and EA Sports MMA as well. The pass offers different features for each title, however, players will not have access to basic multiplayer features if purchased used.

Hinryu

Smash Apprentice
Starting with the release of Tiger Woods PGA Tour 11 on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3, the publisher will introduce a new Online Pass, a one-time registration code included with each brand new copy of the game. The code allows players to access "online services, features and bonus content."

Those who purchase the game used can buy an Online Pass for $10 or sign up for a free 7-day trial. The pass will be implemented for NCAA Football 11, NHL 11. Madden NFL 11, NBA 11, FIFA 11, and EA Sports MMA as well. The pass offers different features for each title, however, players will not have access to basic multiplayer features if purchased used.
They did this with Battlefield: Bad Company 2 QQ.

EA is so greedy...

Top Bottom