• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Funny fact for you Zero, when the ***** is erect the muscles are actually relaxed. However when you're soft the muscles are actually tense.
I saw that on a discovery channel thing when I was a little kid trying to find naked girls on hbo and discovery :p

Oh and yes it would bleed anyways.
Wow, I guess my ***** is just like me. We're both laid back and relaxed all the time.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
yall know the real reason why bulma choose vegeta over yamcha? cause vegeta.... is a vag eatah!
lololololololololollolololololololololol

@kadaj- ima **** u up *****. Jon alone would maul you. md/va has no falco practice lololololol

Gardevior

Smash Lord
Funny fact for you Zero, when the ***** is erect the muscles are actually relaxed. However when you're soft the muscles are actually tense.
I saw that on a discovery channel thing when I was a little kid trying to find naked girls on hbo and discovery :p

Oh and yes it would bleed anyways.
Funny fact for you Twin A, when you get cut anywhere you bleed. :p

vZakat

Half Genie
I think he's talking about how there is a major vein in your groin area. Fun fact: You can check someones pulse by grabbing their junk.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Women bleed.... ew...

To quote SouthPark the movie.
"I'm sorry boys but I don't trust anything that bleeds for 5 days and doesn't die."

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
WTF? that list is horrible. stingers is better than chibo. he should be second best. and holynightmare should be first place. that list is really making me want to drop mk for wario. as mk i can win easier, but i will never stand out, because of all the mk users in the world.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
nah **** that, my boy is better.

tw1n, i jerked off to that womans face. you still feel happy for posting it?

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
ffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!. Kadaj did u see ur ranked as one of the top 5 marth players? how does it feel sir?

@pp- how does it feel that you could be up there? but noooo, you just had to pick that non MLG game.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
but the best halo players make tens of thousands of dollars every year. that's not even including the sponsors.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
See, Melee was MLG for a time.

Because Brawl made it up there once, you're gonna fly some comments like that? Let's see HOW LONG brawl stays in MLG's playlist. Until then - There's nothing special about Brawl being MLG.

Besides, MLG doesn't know how to do **** right other than Halo.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
mlg really knows nothing about games with staying power.
they assume that people will jump on the next game in their flagship franchises (such as halo) because that's how fpses tend to work.
iirc some mlg admin brought up how he loved halo 1 and it wasn't ever going to be on the circuit ever again and i realized that everything that swiftbass said that got him banned was correct, lol.
mlg doesn't understand smash bros.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
lol mlg is so in tune with our community as melee players clearly their purchasing of smashboards wasn't only for brawl. they care about all of us!

Top Bottom