• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread!

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
there's a brawl/p:m group as well. I would link it but I don't know what it is.

LandonRobinson

Smash Veteran
NNID
OptimumForge
3DS FC
2148-8311-3367
I live in Cornelius/Huntersville, so anywhere in Charlotte/Concord is good for me to play. I've got a big TV in my apartment, so we might could get some friendlys going in PM sometime.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
i live in boone. not a p:m player though, melee is the game of choice in town. you should add me on facebook and i can invite you to a private chat where all the boonies talk.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
i only come here for character discussion at this point

Steelo Rivers

Smash Cadet
MY NAME IS CHRIS OVERTON AND I GET BODIED AT ALL LOCAL TOURNAMENTS BECAUSE I DON'T PRACTICE THE FUNDAMENTALS OF MELEE. Is there anyone in Raleigh that would like to play with a brotha for like, hours at a time? I can sit and play for like 10-12 hours and order pizza n ****. :yeahboi:

o and I want to be the best marth in NC (shoutouts to Taheem and PP)

Last edited:

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
MY NAME IS CHRIS OVERTON AND I GET BODIED AT ALL LOCAL TOURNAMENTS BECAUSE I DON'T PRACTICE THE FUNDAMENTALS OF MELEE. Is there anyone in Raleigh that would like to play with a brotha for like, hours at a time? I can sit and play for like 10-12 hours and order pizza n ****. :yeahboi:

o and I want to be the best marth in NC (shoutouts to Taheem and PP)
Oh **** bby boi

Don't forget about our 20MM this Sunday

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
dont need melee as the main event at SnS to melee MM at SnS you silly goose. stakes just got raised to $30. you want to give up more money or nah? :denzel:
I mean there literally isn't going to be another SnS until Feb though after this weekend, we can put it off until then though no problem. 25th me and Dylan are both going to Geeksboro in Greensboro, and then the week after that is APEX

Steelo Rivers

Smash Cadet
dont need melee as the main event at SnS to melee MM at SnS you silly goose. stakes just got raised to $30. you want to give up more money or nah? :denzel:
I can't believe you're trying to lose $30 though
trying to lose $30? naw son, I'm trying to win $30 and a spot in the PR. BEST BELIEVE BOI

I mean there literally isn't going to be another SnS until Feb though after this weekend, we can put it off until then though no problem. 25th me and Dylan are both going to Geeksboro in Greensboro, and then the week after that is APEX
yo lemme come with yall. I'll pay my part n**** and whatnot. just need to get out of the area.

Last edited:

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
im down son. im down. I deleted my fb but I guess I can reactivate it for smash purposes
***** are you really tryna $30MM? Like... really? Are you sure you want to do it in a venue filled with other people? Like we can do this at Dylan's apt if you want minimal pressure on you

Just sayin

you're gonna be lucky if I don't 4 stock you 3 matches in a row

Steelo Rivers

Smash Cadet
***** are you really tryna $30MM? Like... really? Are you sure you want to do it in a venue filled with other people? Like we can do this at Dylan's apt if you want minimal pressure on you

Just sayin

you're gonna be lucky if I don't 4 stock you 3 matches in a row
Dont matter to me. Im expecting to lose. I cant even beat dillon at the moment. I spend all of my free time practicing but nothing helps.

1000minus7

Smash Rookie
Hey, I'm in Raleigh and would love to find some people to play. I'm on State's campus so any time on the weekend works for me.

Top Bottom