• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread!

Swann

Smash Journeyman
Wolf Ridge is going to be hella legit. It's like Wolf Village, except right next to Hunt.

I live just down the road, Raph.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Awesome. When it opens next semester, we'll have to smash together. Except I can't be out past 2am, otherwise I'm counted as skipping a day of work. Being an RA is going to slightly limit my smash life.

BEHR

Smash Hero
RESE had 9 Entrants for brawl and 15 for Melee

so that series is legit guys, Melee need to start coming for it. Great venue good TOs nad was fun.

Melee scene needs to start coming a lot to things.

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
Yea more people should definitely come. If you pre-reg you get money off of the venue fee. The same if you bring set ups (I think) so being broke should not be a problem if you get your **** together and register early for the tourney next month.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
i'm still salty that i brought a setup, we used the setup, but taticks wouldn't let me get venue fee off because he felt the 4 setups we had were enough -_-

really could've used that 15 lol.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Yeah, that's definitely something to feel salty about.

Now that I know I'll have a job next semester, I'm starting to think about travelling for Melee, so I might be at the next rese. Plus, now that the whole "I can do all this awesome new stuff now that I'm at university" phase has worn off, I'm going to spend more time playing Melee/PM.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i'm still salty that i brought a setup, we used the setup, but taticks wouldn't let me get venue fee off because he felt the 4 setups we had were enough -_-

really could've used that 15 lol.
that is bs.
i give money back if the tv sits in the corner.
i mean **** you make a promise, u gotta keep it

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Lol 15 dollar door fee is total **** and after he made people pay after they brought setups anyway is even worse lol.

Smash will never be big at rese

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
*shrug* he said next month would be 5. i don't mind the 15. the venue was nice enough for me to bring ashley and think that we would be able to have a nice place to walk around. unfortunately, we took 2 hours to start the tournament after we were all there, so that couldn't happen but that's just kinda how it goes.

plus prereg was 8-10. if i knew i was going it wouldn't have been an issue.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
HOLY **** THEO I LOVE AND MISS YOU WHY AREN'T YOU HERE WITH ME YAYYYY YOU EXIST

things.

but really though, it's been too long, and you're one of my favorite people ever

Mahone

Smash Champion
anyone wanna come up and play melee this weekend? im so bored, i can chip in ur gas and house you

:)

oh also there is a tourney in Maryland that i might go to if i feel like driving 4 hours, if any of u guys wanna carpool lemme know

i think m2k/newjersey + md/nova + richmond is going

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
Lol 15 dollar door fee is total **** and after he made people pay after they brought setups anyway is even worse lol.

Smash will never be big at rese
It was only 15 if you didn't pre-reg which there was plenty of time to do. Also, the next ReSe is specifically for broke people that complain about not being able to afford normally priced regionals in nice hotels. Every game is $5 and venue is 10 at the door and probably less if you pre-reg. The date is Feb 9th. The more people who go, the more inclined he will be to add a pot bonus or else the money is just going to go to the brawl people.

Moophobia

Smash Champion
Thought NCSU was feb 9th. I'm probably gonna go to that instead. I like the venue more it's way closer to my house and generally has more people.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
making pancakes makin bacon pancakes you take some bacon and you put in a pancake, bacon pancakes thats what its gonna make bacon panckaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaakes

Top Bottom