• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread!

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Alright, you earned back some points you lost with me for a lame joke here or there. Gooood ****.

Yo, NC

Let's get some **** smashfests going
Umm, Smashfest at my house anytime you guys want pretty much.

quad falco

poetry in motion
At one point during the Christmas Smashfest, there was a Falco team TV.

The most intense I recall was Bden, Cam, Sneak and myself. SO much **** happening. <3 NC Falco mains

Multiquote said:
I raaaaaaape.
Yaaaah, this.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
PP's Ganon is meh
I walk on it all d*** day
Pretty butterfly

Brilliant. Publish print and write me a check.

And from the Alphabet of manliness written by Maddox:

A haiku by Odin:
I murdered a man
He had a wife and two kids
I slept peacefully.

In fact heres the whole section on Odin because the book is that awesome.

Odin was the manliest of all mythological gods. Nobody even comes close to Odin. Thor? Please. Zeus? Get the **** out of my office Zeus was possibly the biggest p***y in all of mythology. His specialty was to roll over and take it in the corn hole. Lesser gods such as Ares, Poseidon, and his ***** wife, Hera, were always pushing Zeus around and walking all over him. The only thing Zeus ever did was turn people into rocks or mountains, and he could hurl and occasional lightning bolt. Ooo, a lightning bolt! Oh no, not that, anything but a lightning bolt! Look out, Zeus the all powerful will smite you just as long as you aren't standing next to a long pole.

Unlike Zeus, Odin was a god who could get things done. Odin didn't **** around with lightning bolts, he took care of the assailants by smothering them with his giant n**s. Odin was the Norse god of war, wisdom, magic, victory, hunting, and poetry. Yes, poetry. Although poetry is pretty much the unmanliest form of writing, Odin was man enough to make even this most effeminate of written forms rock t**s. Here's a haiku written by Odin:

I murdered a man
I slept peacefully.

Here's a poem Odin wrote one day when he ordered a sandwich, and they were out of wheat (Odin eats a diet high in fiber because cholesterol kills):

*****, say what?

That's all he wrote before he stomped his foot up her *** and wore her colon around his ankle.
If there was one word to describe Odin, it would be c***sure. Odin had no character flaws, unless you consider an excessively violent response to minor annoyances a character flaw, and I don't. Case in point: One time some guy went to one of Odin's temples to sacrifice himself in an effort to spare his village from the famine that was scientifically proven to be caused by Odin.

The guy tried to impale himself on a large stake, but he lost his balance and fell awkwardly on the pole, causing him to bleed all over the place. When Odin came down to collect the man's soul, he saw the mess and became furious because Odin hates a sloppy sacrifice. Odin was so pissed that he resurrected the man, ate him, and then poked his own eye out and ate it so he could watch the body as he digested it and **** it out.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And Darksyde: Rocky IV is just one of the greatest movies ever made ^_^

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Odin was the Norse god of war, wisdom, magic, victory, hunting, and poetry. Yes, poetry. Although poetry is pretty much the unmanliest form of writing, Odin was man enough to make even this most effeminate of written forms rock t**s. Here's a haiku written by Odin:

I murdered a man
I slept peacefully.

And Darksyde: Rocky IV is just one of the greatest movies ever made ^_^
While I disagree about poetry being unmanly (WRITE BETTER POETRY, **** IS ****), that Haiku is ****ing awesome. Might have to print that out and put it somewhere for inspiration.

Actually, Odin was always my mythical god of choice and I've actually based my Smash career, real career, talent and love life around his abilities.

War? See my Falco.
Wisdom? See my rants about everything.
Magic? See my job acquired through a Smash tournament.
Victory? See my Falco.
Hunting? See my resume of the opposite sex.
Poetry? See MY poetry.

And call me Josh, por favor. ;] And yes, that movie ****ing *****. The soundtrack is made by the same guy who made the 80's Transformers OST.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
but but but... what about my poetry at the top of my last post? That was beautiful :( And it covered two topics/senses like a haiku is supposed to... come on twitch, throw a twin a bone. I suck a poetry and image in writing :p

Oh and Josh, I agree that poetry is awesome haha. The unmanliest form of writing would be what girls do on facebook and myspace to start drama and rumors when in the real world, nobody gives a **** and those same girls aren't going to go anywhere in life because of their spoiled upbringing.

Potato.

BEHR

Smash Hero
im smash deprived who trying to play sometime soon?

Mikey,Cam?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Top Bottom