• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread: **** Smash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Oh yeah....never.

But yeah mods aren't even looking in here now that they've moved us. Even if we did behave and never posted except for when it was absolutely necessary then we'd never get back.

It's pretty silly.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
In a way.

We weren't supposed to spam as hard as we did before because this thread was in the Atlantic South. That means that most discussion there has to be serious(to a point).

I don't really feel like explaining this more since it's silly but I'll talk to you about it in a week and a half if you want.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I never said you were

I will say with the certainty the jury of Twelve Angry Men had, I did not know.

I thought you were hovering 'round 70 . . . in dog years.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I told that guy to post saying he needed a ride to stuff, and that's what he did.....

Salisbury isn't very far from WS, but it's west of that, which sucks lol.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
That's funny, as soon as I saw the title "No ceiling" the phrase that immediately popped in my mind is the current thread title lol

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Obviously Dr Neo lives in a very BORING place. LOL

I can relate. People always say living at the beach is awesome, but this beach comes with pros and cons. I'm pretty sure we'll have a few inches of tide in our yard in a day or 2.

dr.neo

Smash Champion
You know what really grinds my gears? This Lindsay Lohan. Lindsay Lohan with all those little outfits, jumping around there on stage, half-naked with your little outfits. Ya know? You're a... You're out there jumping around and I'm just sitting here with my beer. So, what am I supposed to do? What you want? You know, are we gonna go out? Is that what you're trying to - why why are you leaping around there, throwing those things all up in my, over there in my face? What do you want, Lindsay? Tell me what you want? Well, I'll tell you what you want, you want nothing. You want nothing. All right? Because we all know that no woman anywhere wants to have sex with anyone, and to titillate us with any thoughts otherwise is - is just bogus.

Shady Penguin

Smash Lord
You know what really grinds my gears? This Lindsay Lohan. Lindsay Lohan with all those little outfits, jumping around there on stage, half-naked with your little outfits. Ya know? You're a... You're out there jumping around and I'm just sitting here with my beer. So, what am I supposed to do? What you want? You know, are we gonna go out? Is that what you're trying to - why why are you leaping around there, throwing those things all up in my, over there in my face? What do you want, Lindsay? Tell me what you want? Well, I'll tell you what you want, you want nothing. You want nothing. All right? Because we all know that no woman anywhere wants to have sex with anyone, and to titillate us with any thoughts otherwise is - is just bogus.
Amen brother. Amen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom