• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brawl Power Rankings (update: 10/28)

stingers

Smash Obsessed
she stopped smoking weed

she used to if that counts

i agree it'd be pretty awesome to have a mom who smokes

sadly i am not one of the lucky few

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
but anyway serious stuff is boring so

raggy bro who DOESN'T listen to music while high o_o
What do you listen like to listen to? We should definitely try to smoke together if you go to karn's smashfest on saturday. That would be awesome.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
I can't go to Karn's on saturday, waaaaaaaaay too far for me and PP is coming to chill at my place that weekend for some...closer bro smashin'.

**** i listen to kanye, lupe, jeezy, eminem, hannah montanna, jurrasic 5, shad, immortal tech (his content sucks **** though xfd), the cool kids, souls of mischief...

thats just rap though

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
We have areas in our brain called cannabinoid receptors, yet we don't naturally produce any neurotransmitters that satisfy these receptors, it's like we're genetically predisposed to smoke marijuana or something...

In all seriousness, I do not condone the use of drugs...
or ultimate frisby...

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
That new Kanye is awesome. I listen to most of that and some older stuff too. Pink Floyd and Rush are ****ing amazing. Gorillaz are awesome too. Phish *****. Dub side of the moon is an awesome reggae version of dark side of the moon. And I can't forget Bob Marley.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
We have areas in our brain called cannabinoid receptors, yet we don't naturally produce any neurotransmitters that satisfy these receptors, it's like we're genetically predisposed to smoke marijuana or something...

Seriously? Thats ****in crazy

or ultimate frisby...

pp is sooooooooooooo gay

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i dont like reggae much. sorry :x

but classic rock is the ****. <3 pink floyd and led zep. do you like more modern rock too? i love simple plan and three days grace.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
I haven't really listened to them enough to tell you if I do or not. Rush is probably my favorite though they're ****ing awesome. Their album called "A Farewell to Kings" is too good.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
reggae sucks malk

i'll check it out. i've heard of rush but never listened to any of their stuff. who do they sound like (iyo)

stingers

Smash Obsessed
"Today's Tom Sawyer he gets high on you"

haha loved that line

pretty awesome song I'll check out that album soon

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
I have their discography I'll send stuff to you if you want. First we have to figure out a way to make that happen.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
2 gigs? oh man

Well thats a lot of stuff so I wouldn't want you to spend a lot of time uploading :X just send me whatever you think is their best stuff, then.

and for folders, no clue. I know you can get put the folder in a .rar file with WinRAR and then upload that. That's probably the easiest method

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
I have winRAR but idk how to put the folder into a .rar file. I might just send you a bunch of songs if I can't figure it out without accidentally deleting something or something.

Edit: figured it out. They're on their way.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
The album 2112 has been compressed. It's compressing A Farewell To Kings right now.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
The lauded A Farewell To Kings

Sounds like it's going well :laugh: I think I'm going to go to bed now. Thanks a lot bro :) I'll listen to them and tell you what I think

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
My method is putting them into separate emails. Prepare to receive multiple emails, each containing a .rar'd album.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
Aww dude that's gay. A .rar'd album is too big to email. Even just 1 album. Sorry bro. If I have time later I'll send them to you 1 song at a time if I can. Or you could just torrent them. I think I'm going to go to sleep now though.

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
You can mass send stuff over AIM, it takes like 15-45min depending on how much you are sending but its better than trying to email. Maybe you guys can do that?

Top Bottom