• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NBA: Draft Night!

SharkAttack

Smash Lord
I wish they had tied the series yesterday night though, it would raise the NBA's ratings through the roof. Can the Cavs really become the ninth team ever to come back from a 3-1 deficit? ;)
I don't think the Cavs will come back on Orlando. Winning 3 games in a row is very hard to do in the playoffs; especially when the other team is very good. Cleveland will win game 5 at home but winning game 6 in Orando won't be easy.

C'mon Denver go up 3-2 on LA.

F-Tier Player

Smash Ace
I don't think the Cavs will come back on Orlando. Winning 3 games in a row is very hard to do in the playoffs; especially when the other team is very good. Cleveland will win game 5 at home but winning game 6 in Orando won't be easy.

C'mon Denver go up 3-2 on LA.
Lebron can have a monster game but even then the Cavs often come up short, the MVP needs more help from his team if they intend to win game 5. His stats are incredible for a young player and it would have been awesome to see him and Kobe duke it out in the finals.

Aw man, Lakers are up 3-2 on Denver.

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
Yea but honestly no one wants to watch the Nuggets and Magic go at it in the finals lol. Ratings would be sky high if the Cavs Lakers met up.

But I really dnt see the Cavs making a comeback...its sad Lebron really needs some support. I could see the Cavs forcing game 6 but thats about it. Magic have to close it out in Orlando if that happens though...they're not trying to go back to Cleveland for game 7.

As for Nuggets/Lakers I think the Lakers are gonna pull it off :(. Denver just hasnt shown they can keep their composure down the stretch. Giving away 2 games off inbounds passes and they're always complaining about calls which result in massive technical fouls for them. I personally hope they'll pull it off cause I cant stand Kobe

LMAO and to the wizards fan dnt wrry you think you have it tough, try being a Knicks fan. Worst thing ever

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
Same here POKE!

I'm so glad the Magic won. Sorry Lebron, but if Wade isn't going to the Finals, then neither are you!

Suspect

Smash Hero
Magic gonna win the championship!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lebron Shame can go home for good now

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
I can't believe Lebron went straight to the bus, leaving his coach and players to do the press conference when he's the face of the team. Yeah that's some leadership. <_<

We'll see what he has to say down the line.

Suspect

Smash Hero
Lebron had a DSF moment from whobo

"i know what i have to do to win now"

"shakes hand"

i dont expect anyone except Dojo or Infinity to get this joke >_>

FTWin

Smash Cadet
As much as i love my Magic, and i still WANT them to win, don't get me wrong, but it's not looking good for us now. As much as it kills me to say it, Laker's take their 15th 4-1 =[
And in my opinion, people need to gtfo Lee. He should have made it, but still, that WAS a tough shot.

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
He came down and had to force the lay up a bit stronger than needed, I'm not upset with him. It was a tough pass to receive, although a good pass considering the circumstances.

Dibs

Smash Lord
I am STILL torn on who I want to win the championship this year: so I felt like including this lovely commercial about who I really wanted a win from. =(

Poor Lebron

Anyone think Orlando has a fighting chance?

FTWin

Smash Cadet
Our Magic lost =(
But my prediction was on the money lol.
Kobe as MVP, not a surprise. He's just too good.
Also, lol at the cameramen in the locker room for LA wearing poncho's.

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
Congratz to Kobe, Gasol, Ariza, Odom, and Fisher on capturing the Lakers 4th title in 10 years, and being our 2009 NBA champions!!!

Koala

Smash Cadet
Congrats to the Lakers, even though I wish the series would have gone longer and the games would have been closer, not much is better than great/close nba playoff games

Suspect

Smash Hero
my fave team gave the lakers the hardest series of the playoffs, taking them to game 7

no other team did this series

im happy i guess

rinoH

Smash Lord
i feel sad for Dwight Howard he wanted to play so well but he couldnt because of all the big men on the Laker's side also another thing was it just me or did Turkoglu play really lazy these games cuz in the Cleveland games he was so energetic but once he got to the Lakers his defense was really lacking

Top Bottom