• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nattorei Roasting on an Open Fire [Gen V Tournament] herp derp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
People flaking out on a PC tourney?

This has never happened before ever.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Crap, I was hoping to face Tery since he says he sucks, but I guess Wrath will do :p

Can't do it today or tomorrow so yeah I guess on the weekend I'll message you

Gates

Banned via Warnings
How come CEOLCC always plays eachother within the first 2 rounds of the tournament?

Circa, PM me with when you can play.

Wrath`

Smash Master
Crap, I was hoping to face Tery since he says he sucks, but I guess Wrath will do :p

Can't do it today or tomorrow so yeah I guess on the weekend I'll message you
Fear me?
Cool, message me when your good to go those days.

SilentVerse

Smash Journeyman
I don't even know why I picked midnight. It's in 38 hours.
Just quoting this cause kirbyraeg and I intended to get our match done tonight, and I'm wondering if there's still a point in doing so. It hasn't been 38 hours yet, but I was wondering whether or not this would still apply since you've gone onto the next round. I mean, I didn't really expect this to update earlier than the above time, and we actually scheduled to play our match tonight.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Okay **** seriously, no one pointed out that I accidentally ended round 1 a day early?

SV, I'd appreciate it if you two do your match. I'll figure out what happens to the bracket in the meantime, since now we'll have 5 vs. 5 in both winner's and loser's.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
we were gonna have 5 and 5 in winners and losers anyway lol

what happens to me, should i just play the winner of silent verse and kirbyraeg?

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Winner's Bracket:

UltiMario vs. Moozle
Silentverse vs. Gates
Bye: Circa

Loser's Bracket:

Fuelbi vs. ChiboSempai
kirbyraeg vs. Wrath`
Terywj vs. The Real Gamer

Deadline: Tuesday, December 14th, at 10:00 PM GMT -6, or 11:00 PM GMT -5, or 4:00 AM GMT 0.

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
Winner's Bracket:

UltiMario vs. Moozle
Silentverse vs. Gates
Bye: Circa

Loser's Bracket:

Fuelbi vs. ChiboSempai
kirbyraeg vs. Wrath`
Terywj vs. The Real Gamer

Deadline: Tuesday, December 14th, at 10:00 PM GMT -6, or 11:00 PM GMT -5, or 4:00 AM GMT 0.
Why am I not in this at all?

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Ugh.

SilentVerse, PM me when you want to play. I'd like to get this done over the weekend.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Angel was in here discussing it before the deadline was over, not his fault that his opponent didn't respond...

Since SilentVerse beat Kirbyraeg, should I play Silent?

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I think that whoever doesn't show up for their matches with no good excuse should be banned from all further Pokecenter tournaments.

That's how I'm running Uber Cup II btw.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I think that whoever doesn't show up for their matches with no good excuse should be banned from all further Pokecenter tournaments.

That's how I'm running Uber Cup II btw.
Yeah. Essentially people who have had a poor record of activity in past tournaments are subject to be banned from future ones. I should probably go note that in the tournament organization thread.

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
Why was I kicked out? I tried to play my match by the deadline, but zef was not there.

Pretty sure others had this same case, so why am I different?

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I'm pretty sure the Second Chance bracket shouldn't be there, since Kirbyraeg lost his match against SilentVerse and should be in the Loser's Bracket.

SilentVerse

Smash Journeyman
I lost 0-2 against Gates. I may have lost the second match as a result of a bug on PO, but I'm not really sure if it's a bug or not, so eh (does a Pokemon stay choice-locked into a move, even if they don't successfully pull it off?).

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I beat SilentVerse 2-0. Shandera is like easy mode.

WaveTheTrinity, I swear to god if you change the brackets again now I will **** and kill your entire family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom