• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nattorei Roasting on an Open Fire [Gen V Tournament] herp derp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I beat Fuel 2-0.

ggs Fuel, they were both close.

EDIT: So do I have to take this seriously now?

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
TRG, I'm free tomorrow after 2:30pm EST, so just give me a time and I'll be there. Or something.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Oh tery, you know I don't take you seriously.

Besides, you make youtube videos of your team(s) so I can just metagame around those.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Wait, you mean that pile is your best team? What a joke.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Yeah but I doubt Tery is able to effectively use sarcasm or make good teams, so he's probably serious.

Moozle

Smash Champion
Tery how many times do I have to tell you that I can't go on Skype because my computer is ****ed? lol

I'll be able to play the match tomorrow (today?), ill post here or VM you.

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
Hey Riddle, if you get subbed in and we both get to finals we should totally split the pot.

/riskybusiness

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
Confirm 2-1.

Yeah, pretty much. I couldn't even ****ing believe it. It was so bonkers. I wish I could explain it, but I can't without either revealing something on his team or revealing something on my own.

But I really wish I could.

Wait, live it down? I'm lost. D: I could have won that 3rd game legit. I had a couple things your team couldn't handle very well (the perpetrator only being a small part of that equation), and I knew how exactly to get them about and start up the abuse. It's never a good idea to take me on with the same team twice and for me to know about it, because I'm very good on the rematch. Like, Jibaku good. No joke.

Also, for future reference: turn Show Team off. It's in the menu thing under Options.

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
I meant like every time I see you I'm just gonna only be able to think about... that thing happening.

A win is a win I never meant for any disrespect.
Oh lol. Nah it's alright. I actually felt bad about it. I mean, I expect things like that to happen when I'm using the team, but I never expected something quite like that to happen. I've seriously never seen anything like that. Just a part of me wishes it wouldn't have gone down like that, because the match definitely had the potential to be really good.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Is it anything like when I beat a Skarmory with a Doryuuzu by Flinching it three times in a row with Rock Slide? Or is it even worse than that?

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
I'd say worse it wasn't just one event there were 2 matches where incredible things happened.

To give you an idea I got 6-0'ed the second match by something I NEVER would have guessed I would get swept by.

EDIT: I'm an idiot I should have saved the logs they would have been legendary.

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
Is it anything like when I beat a Skarmory with a Doryuuzu by Flinching it three times in a row with Rock Slide? Or is it even worse than that?
Worse. Much worse.

EDIT: I saved the second, but you quit before the end of the third and I forgot to hit the button at the beginning, so I couldn't get that one. :\ Although the third one can be explained pretty easily. I just need to wait until the tournament is over or we're both knocked out before I can explain it.

Wrath`

Smash Master
Sorry I missed today at 11am Ulti, i got caught up in other things. Umm I am free Monday 4pm and on and Tuesday-Friday 5pm and on.

If I miss our next scheduled time I'll just give it to you.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
I can do Monday at 4, but you better goddamn be there, because after that gl trying to get this match in with me.

Edit: For some reason I remember damn being censored... am I just having a stupid episode or did the censors change?

Or are they broken? Let me check.
Nope!

Wrath`

Smash Master
1-2, I had it, I took out the REALLY GOOD POKEMON!!!!! but left in my Roobushin to long and got seeded to too low health.............................

GGs, hope to PWN the loser bracket.

Edit, didn't realize I revealed one of ult's pokemon

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Confirm 2-1 win.

I love a specific Pokemon right now for walling half his team.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Double Elim?

So I have to lose twice before I can stop having to play OU and focus on Ubers again?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I should be ready to do my battle tomorrow

edit: deadline is midnight thursday. do you mean thursday night, aka technically friday at midnight?

Moozle

Smash Champion
Tery we can do our matches today if you want. I don't think I'm gonna get Skype on this computer yet since I want to just try to fix my other one and get Skype back on there. Respond here or VM me for a time.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
I don't even know why I picked midnight. It's in 38 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom