• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nattorei Roasting on an Open Fire [Gen V Tournament] herp derp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riddle

Smash Lord
I think Chibo is making a lot of sense here. Just let him run the bracket or make a similar one of you own :o

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
if you REALLY want it to be perfect with no byes, start it over, and get 16 people. i can help u find ppl.
I'm really liking this idea especially if we can get 16 people that will actually participate and actually get their **** matches done on time.

But then again I lost the first round so my opinion is indeed biased.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
you having a 14 person event = GUARANTEED to have a bye. no way to get around it. seriously, byes arent that big a deal. almost every tournament in the history of ever has a bye. the only way to not have a bye is to have a number of entrants equal to a power of two
I'm trying to reduce the number of byes. That seems like a reasonable thing to do, right?

what error? i can fix it or w/e
Winner's Bracket:

UltiMario vs. Moozle

Loser's Bracket:

kirbyraeg vs. Wrath`
Terywj vs. The Real Gamer

Ulti never plays Moozle, Tery never players TRG, kirbyraeg never plays Wrath. So admittedly more than 4 lines of error. I can't see any way to fix it, maybe you can?
I'm really liking this idea especially if we can get 16 people that will actually participate and actually get their **** matches done on time.
Maybe it's just pessimistic me, but that's not going to happen. I only got 14 people, and 4 people didn't do their matches. Perhaps not so coincidentally, PC regulars were much better at getting matches done.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
so lets see, we had 14, drop out ice arrow and zef or w/e his name was
add riddle add PD, all we need is 2 more. can easily be done

I'm trying to reduce the number of byes. That seems like a reasonable thing to do, right?

Winner's Bracket:

UltiMario vs. Moozle

Loser's Bracket:

kirbyraeg vs. Wrath`
Terywj vs. The Real Gamer

Ulti never plays Moozle, Tery never players TRG, kirbyraeg never plays Wrath. So admittedly more than 4 lines of error.
It was impossible to follow the matches you scheduled. what i made sure was that matches ppl already played were in there

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
It was impossible to follow the matches you scheduled. what i made sure was that matches ppl already played were in there
So then why were you complaining about my tildes when you were doing something completely different? Whatever. If you can find two more people who actually get their matches done, good ****, I'd appreciate it.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Ok now I'm ****ing confused

Did I just get a bye for no reason or what?

And for the love of God just make it a 16 man tourney or something so we can get on with our lives?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom