• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nattorei Roasting on an Open Fire - Gates Wins, Everyone Else Doesn't

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
But I actually enjoy using Ditto to screw people over D:
I would have loved playing you then.

I also enjoy using Ditto to screw people over. The meaning of 'using' being key to how you interpret that sentence.

Riddle

Smash Lord
Circa takes advantage of ('uses') ditto in order to show the ladies that he's a real man so he can screw th

Right, Dustin?

Wrath`

Smash Master
I love how there are people who like gen 5, and people who hate gen 5. Anyone in between here, or just don't care cause it is all pokemon in the end?

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
I love how there are people who like gen 5, and people who hate gen 5. Anyone in between here, or just don't care cause it is all pokemon in the end?

I like it in-game, but I dislike the metagame.

Don't let my two wins fool you.

Moozle

Smash Champion
We've tried to do it for the last bunch of days but we seem to have completely different schedules. I've been waiting for him since 2 today (VMing, IMing), and have been on a lot in the last two nights trying to get a hold of him. It's mostly my fault since I went on a ski trip for 2 days, but I've been trying my hardest to reach him.

Wrath`

Smash Master
I usually don't go on AIM, so I do not know why you bothered to try that. I am sorry that you had a ski trip and were busy the week prior to that, my schedule was quite open, I just don't usually stay online past 10:30EST. And the one day I was on until 11:00PM waiting. I would not like to be DQ'ed for not staying up late.

If you are on today we need to get this done, I see you were on at 5pm yesterday, so I will expect you around that time. I'll be one later today, hope your on as well.

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
I hope TRG loses his next match so that Riddle and him can talk about my super awesome team when they play.

Nothing against TRG, obv.

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
Lol nah that was more a joke. I'd like to see you do really well tbh. I think you catch a lot more flak than you should (or at least you used to. I don't pay enough attention now to know if you still do). Plus I think you really could go quite a way into this.

The main joke was that Fuelbi was going to lose again. And that my team is super awesome, which it's not.

Moozle

Smash Champion
I'll do my best to be on at 5 P.M. Central today. If we can't get our matches done, I should be DQed instead of Wrath since it was my fault for going out of town and not doing our matches before hand. See you in 4 hours.

Wrath`

Smash Master
I was here, but I think we should flip some virtual coin as we have both let each other down, i could care less if I go to the losers bracket, I just want to battle someone.

Wrath`

Smash Master
0-2 to the TRG, nice games I may say, I loved almost cleaning up with REALLY COOL MOVE!!!!! at the end only to still lose

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
Barely won 2-0 against Wrath. He's pretty good.

EDIT: Wrath can you actually take that out please? lol I don't want anyone getting ideas if you know what I mean. ;\

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Crap I didn't realize it was BLM I had to fight. I shoulda played him for this after I did my E4 challenge with him yesterday lol. I'll try to do it today.

Top Bottom