• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nattorei Roasting on an Open Fire - Gates Wins, Everyone Else Doesn't

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
Looks like we couldn't pull off the upsets, Circa... lol :p
Yeah...that really was a shame. :( Granted, I knew my team wasn't going to get me any further anyway. I've literally won every match so far by sheer and utter luck. And now I know I'm going to be out next round just because Ulti will pubstomp me. Always does. He always has like, the single thing that shuts me down. I guess that's what I get for only being good at the playing side of this game (my team building skills are pretty much trash; **** you Riddle for thinking otherwise).

I'm really rooting for Silent Verse to win this now though. I have my reasons as to why.

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
I wasn't going to ask for help or anything from him until after the tournament anyway. :p I want to see how far I can get in this tournament with what I've got.

But you just wait and see me in the next tournament. I be rapin' e'erybody. >:O

Riddle

Smash Lord
Hey, I just want to state that I was massively busy when Fuelbi VM'd me and all. I meant to respond but forgot and then responded much later. I'm 100% okay with being DQ'd but I'd rather not be blacklisted. I'm not that busy often and if you talk to me on AIM its much more likely to get a response for future reference.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
You never checked this thread between the ending the last round and today?

That's just sad.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
He would have to crit me every turn for 2 consecutive battles.

Don't count on that.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
oh yeah lol

i'm here now, will be free for the rest of the day

i would vm you but your wall is private, so just vm me when you see this

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Thanks for getting your match done, guys. And thanks for double posting, kirbyraeg. Smashboards is sometimes overly strict about that.

This puts kirbyraeg against TRG again, what do

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
I think I'm going to call the end of round 4 right now, since loser's bracket is behind winner's, hopefully this will get people to do stuff faster and earlier.

SilentVerse

Smash Journeyman
Just going to note that Art and I were going to battle yesterday, but idk where he went, and he hasn't been on for the last couple of days. Unfortunately, I have exams this week, so the earliest you'll probably see us complete our match is Friday. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Top Bottom