• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

National Crew Battles at Reloaded 08

Omojica

Smash Cadet
Helloo

We'll probably be most likely to do a national crew battles at Reloaded 08 [which is next week =\]. I guess we can use this thread to discuss what kind of tournament format for the national crew battles. Probably single elimination, coz we don't have the time.

i guess the winner receives...nothing, except being called the best State at Smash in Aus. that would be cool eh.

So yea, probably having teams of around 5 [with 4 stock each, so 20 stock per crew]. (ill edit the other names in, just tell me who's in who's crew])

Adelaide crew:
-Oliver
-Suhayb
-Dave
-Dylan (Kizzmit)
-Carl

Melbourne Crew:
-Cao?
-
-
-
-

Perth crew:
-
-
-
-
-

QLD crew
-
-
-
-
-

Sydney Crew
-
-
-
-
-

Another suggestion, if we don't have enough people fom each state we'll do west Aus vs East Aus.

West being, Adel and WA and errr...thats it. [dw, we'll win =)]

East being...eaveryone else >.> [thats broken]

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
last time i talked to cao, the lineup for melb was
cao
shaz
freddo
redact
sam

there might be changes, and im not to sure who is el capitain

MAYBE if we somehow get the time, we should do east vs west imo, so the syd/qld people can join crews if they dont have 5 or something per state, or maybe just
vic vs adel vs qld+syd?
i dont know about numbers, im just suggesting that if it possible

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
No one from WA either. Only VIC has legitimate numbers for interstate crews - if Dekar ends up coming he's replacing Sam. And Freddo for VIC captaincy (if thy chooses to accept). that is all

Jamage

Smash Ace
NNID
Jamage007
3DS FC
5412-9923-5145
Switch FC
1787 8077 0889
This went really well apart from only having SA vs Vic.

Vic won by only 1 stock 1st round and was very very close. Not sure who won the rematch.

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
Adelaide Crew was:
Dave(captain)
Oliver
Suhayb
Carl
Daiki
Lam(replaced by Bob in rematch)
Dylan

Melbourne Crew was:
Shaz (captain)