• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Naruto

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Technically speaking, Madara is now more powerful in his human form. I don't know all the rules, but he was being held back as a Edo Tensei. The drawback as I mentioned is...limited chakra and prone to being hurt.

He already lost an arm...so it's safe to say he doesn't care how reckless he is.

roxolid

Smash Cadet
Going in with 1 arm is probably like Madara's hard mode... "I'll take over the world and get the best high score with 1 arm while I'm at it"

Lukingordex

No Custom Titles Allowed
Switch FC
SW-6444-7862-9014
Here's an epic combination of two awesome characters:

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I completely agree. I thought the same thing as soon as he became mortal. I can't think of any reason as to why he would give up unlimited chakra and a regenerating body other than that one might need to be alive to become a jinchuuriki.

Yes, that's why he "gave up" his Edo Tensei form. During the early phases of the Juubi, Obito mentioned to Madara that he (Madara) can't just suicide bomb himself attached to the Juubi because Obito would get caught up as well, and Madara needs Obito alive to perform the Samsara. Madara needs to have a real body. Otherwise it'd have been pretty easy for the Edo Tensei Madara to overpower Obito.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
I swear, if they do this re-absorb all the tailed beasts thing again, I'm just going to stop reading.
It's happening.
Series is becoming dumber.

1. It kind of cracks me up how Zetsu used a real body instead of one of his bazillion clones to hold Obito. Maybe it's a clone but it's just bluffing to hold down both Minato and Kakashi as well.
2. I can't believe Kishimoto really used whole pages to show what the Juubi does to the Bijuus at the same time, several times in the same chapter.
3. Not sure if he wants to absorb the Bijuus to use their power for whatever non-Tsukuyomi reason he had in mind or simply to take them off the way and continue his hard-mode obliteration.
Now,

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
I once called for Naruto to die because the Kyuubi was ripped out of him but he combined his chakra with it so he was able to beat the opponent from inside.
I feel I'll come up close to that.

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
So Gaara's doing something and Sasuke is FINALLY dead, eh? Best chapter in the whole series, maybe we can focus on some of the more likable characters finally.

Next week we discover it's a genjutsu of course and Sasuke once again gets used by someone else as a pawn to their means with a powerup as payment. This time the good guys. The following week he'll be used by Madara, where he will be given Zetsu's cells or something so he can clone himself as payment for killing off one of the former Hokage.

Naturally we then begin the clone war saga as Sasuke decides he's going to try and murder his former friends again and only Naruto can fight him.

Or something.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Wow Sasuke...you couldn't even afford to use a substitution jutsu? Actually, I ain't even mad at Sasuke. Good job Kishi.

Also, lol at Bee dying off screen.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
We know that either Naruto or Sasuke will likely recover. If not have "temporary death" for a few chapters. I'm just not sure how they will be brought back into fighting condition exactly. And I'm still waiting to see Orochimaru just screw everyone over, since that's how comic books work.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I predict Rin will come back to life in the next chapter, walk up to Obito, b**** slap him a few times, and then run off into Kakashi Aizen's arms.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Speaking of, Aizen might actually be the person inside spiral Zetsu. It's probably Yamato though.

And if so, AIzen is the one approaching Sasuke.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Some cool things in this chapter and some not so cool...

1. Sakura not sterilizing her hands before plunging her hand inside Naruto's heart. No biggie.
2. Naurto finally made out with Sakura. Sorry Hinata fans.
3. Spiral Zetsu = Yamato obviously.
4. Orochimaru's crew did something!
5. Karin wtf had chains all along? Why did you never...nvm.
6. Kabuto approaching Sasuke to give him Dragon Sage powers, so he can fight Madara? Yaaaay another power boost for Sasuke.
7. Obito fight now truly being a waste of time, given Madara just achieved literally the same thing.

Last edited:

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Madara literally took ten seconds to become the Six Paths, while Obito had like two chapters of "UUUUOOOHHHHHH" and derping.

I can't see anyway this series ends well.

Also, yeah. Sakura is manually pumping Naruto's heart to keep him alive, only to have him die from all the loss of blood gushing out of the wound she inflicted.

Aizen gonna show up soon. :aizen:

asianaussie

Smash Hero
i assume it means you are either a raging drunk or are regularly offering blood to :aizen:

by that logic every chapter is terrible because there isn't enough :aizen:

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I haven't even had alchohol tod-- I am not an alchoholic.

Sasuke's guest / rapist / Aizen... Doesn't sound like it'll be Kabuto anymore. Someone Karin and Tobirama both don't recognize?

Original Sage?
Uchiha Izuna?
Uchiha Shisui?
Rin?

PillsBuryDopeBoy

Führer President King DopeLord The VI
3DS FC
3325-3900-7222
I can't wait to see how Madara get's his ass killed, seeing as how Masashi himself said he doesn't really know how to kill off the dude.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
haha i hope BY NOW at least he's come up with a plan.. they need some 1337 strats lol

if the sage is supposed to have more chakra than all the rest of the chakra combined, the rest will be at a power disadvantage no matter what, that much is clear. but from shikamaru's fights in particular, we can see that a chakra disadvantage can be surmounted with good strategy.

madara's defeat is going to be either ingenious or straight up plotkai and dumb

PillsBuryDopeBoy

Führer President King DopeLord The VI
3DS FC
3325-3900-7222
In truth his death could end in two ways, ingenious and smart as hell, or plot no jutsu. I hope Masashi thinks of something good.
And my respect for Karin just went up pretty damn high after reading that last chapter.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
obviously theyre going to use rikudos tools in someway to beat madara lol
Iono, I mean...it's too obvious don't you think? Villain throws away items that he feels like he doesn't need, only to have it used against him?

I think the heroes will try it, fail, and then find another way.

Could still be Kabuto if we are to assume his chakra/DNA has been changed so much that Karin can't recognize it. Plus, Sasuke needs medical attention, and Kabuto is a medical ninja. At the same time, it has to be someone powerful at this point to help take on Madara.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Even if he does unlock all the gates...what is that gonna do to Madara? Freaking flash step Minato couldn't do crap.

And how the hell is Kakashi still standing after taking a Sage Rasengan to the gut?

Top Bottom